Video: “The Future of Engagement” Looks Through Google Glass
ADOTAS - This time on video series The Future of Engagement, host Murray Newlands looks right at Google, with the very loud buzz around its new augmented reality glasses, Google Glass. As the news spread over a week’s time, the Google Glass demonstration video topped 10 million views, and around social networks, a huge number of posts circulated — many of them (about a quarter of all shareable content in this discussion) photos, as it turns out. Newlands looks at what Project Glass, the social marketing campaign behind the glasses, did right: It started early, it gave the product a name right off the bat, it provided shareable content, it involved celebrity “influencers,” and it participated in the conversation. Here’s the video, and below it a graph breaking down where the conversation took place online:
- Pingback from Morning Announcements: Google Glass and the Future of Engagement, Improving Local Search ROI & the Power of Video Marketing | Duncan/Day Advertising
Leave a Comment
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising?
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough?
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?