Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing
ADOTAS – Last week, we shared the first of a three-part discussion on affiliate marketing from video series The Future of Publishing. Now, we have the second part, in which VigLink CEO Oliver Roup asks LinkTrust Systems president Bret Grow, eHealth director of business development Phillip Kidwell and Rakuten LinkShare director of client services Gary Warnes some questions about how and when affiliate marketing works. Here, the discussion goes deeper, considering what affiliates themselves might find valuable in a publisher, how an affiliate program affects SEO (if at all), what to remember about targeting your program and the imperative that publishers understand their audiences in order to make the best decisions about affiliate partners. The video is below, and keep an eye on this space for Part Three:
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing – Nerd culture and cool tech reads.
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing | Top Affiliate Marketing Tips | Scoop.it
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing - Top home business
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing – ADOTAS | Making Money Online
- Pingback from Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. names Euridice Ventura as Vice President of … | Open Knowledge
Leave a Comment
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work?
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks
- A Peek Into the Future: Where Programmatic TV is Headed