Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing
ADOTAS – Last week, we shared the first of a three-part discussion on affiliate marketing from video series The Future of Publishing. Now, we have the second part, in which VigLink CEO Oliver Roup asks LinkTrust Systems president Bret Grow, eHealth director of business development Phillip Kidwell and Rakuten LinkShare director of client services Gary Warnes some questions about how and when affiliate marketing works. Here, the discussion goes deeper, considering what affiliates themselves might find valuable in a publisher, how an affiliate program affects SEO (if at all), what to remember about targeting your program and the imperative that publishers understand their audiences in order to make the best decisions about affiliate partners. The video is below, and keep an eye on this space for Part Three:
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing – Nerd culture and cool tech reads.
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing | Top Affiliate Marketing Tips | Scoop.it
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing - Top home business
- Pingback from Video: “Future of Publishing” Continues to Talk Affiliate Marketing – ADOTAS | Making Money Online
- Pingback from Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. names Euridice Ventura as Vice President of … | Open Knowledge
Leave a Comment
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report