New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS- It’s Friday, and barring Circumstances Outside Our Control, you know what that means: Time for the weekly recap of executive hires throughout the digital advertising and marketing field, a summary of which movers and shakers have been particularly moving and shaking. Congrats to all, and if we’ve missed any, feel free to let us know:
• Ad business management company Operative has named Francois DeCourtivron its CFO. Previously, he’d been COO of Incentone.
• Digital marketing company and payment card supplier edo Interactive hired Jeff Sippel as its CTO. He had previously been vice president of marketing technology for Orbitz.
• Andy Atherton is now senior vice president of strategic accounts for real-time advertising platform provider AppNexus. Atherton comes to AppNexus from Brand.net, where he’d been co-founder and COO.
• Marci Weisler has been named COO of EachScape, a provider of a drag-and-drop platform for mobile app management. Formerly digital business director for Time Out New York, she’d most recently she’d been an independent advisor to both major brands and startups.
• Customer engagement platform provider Front Flip named Josh Harbert its CMO. Harbert had earlier been senior director of marketing for Apptio.
• Ali Swerdlow is now vice president of channel sales and marketing for LeadSpend, a data insights company for email marketers. This is a new position for the company. She’d previously been director of the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) Email Experience Council (eec).
• Social curation and integration technology company Mass Relevance has named Matt Corey its CMO. He’d previously held the same position at Golfsmith.
• Teal Newland is now vice president of sales for content discovery and recommendation engine provider StumbleUpon. This is a new position for the company. Before StumbleUpon, she’d been a vice president and group director at Digitas.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MARKETING TECHNOLOGY VS. AD-TECH: Identity Enables Personalization
- Believe It or Not–Tax Ads on Mobile Get Lots of Folks to File From Their Phones!
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe