New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS- It’s Friday, and barring Circumstances Outside Our Control, you know what that means: Time for the weekly recap of executive hires throughout the digital advertising and marketing field, a summary of which movers and shakers have been particularly moving and shaking. Congrats to all, and if we’ve missed any, feel free to let us know:
• Ad business management company Operative has named Francois DeCourtivron its CFO. Previously, he’d been COO of Incentone.
• Digital marketing company and payment card supplier edo Interactive hired Jeff Sippel as its CTO. He had previously been vice president of marketing technology for Orbitz.
• Andy Atherton is now senior vice president of strategic accounts for real-time advertising platform provider AppNexus. Atherton comes to AppNexus from Brand.net, where he’d been co-founder and COO.
• Marci Weisler has been named COO of EachScape, a provider of a drag-and-drop platform for mobile app management. Formerly digital business director for Time Out New York, she’d most recently she’d been an independent advisor to both major brands and startups.
• Customer engagement platform provider Front Flip named Josh Harbert its CMO. Harbert had earlier been senior director of marketing for Apptio.
• Ali Swerdlow is now vice president of channel sales and marketing for LeadSpend, a data insights company for email marketers. This is a new position for the company. She’d previously been director of the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) Email Experience Council (eec).
• Social curation and integration technology company Mass Relevance has named Matt Corey its CMO. He’d previously held the same position at Golfsmith.
• Teal Newland is now vice president of sales for content discovery and recommendation engine provider StumbleUpon. This is a new position for the company. Before StumbleUpon, she’d been a vice president and group director at Digitas.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]