New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS- It’s Friday, and barring Circumstances Outside Our Control, you know what that means: Time for the weekly recap of executive hires throughout the digital advertising and marketing field, a summary of which movers and shakers have been particularly moving and shaking. Congrats to all, and if we’ve missed any, feel free to let us know:
• Ad business management company Operative has named Francois DeCourtivron its CFO. Previously, he’d been COO of Incentone.
• Digital marketing company and payment card supplier edo Interactive hired Jeff Sippel as its CTO. He had previously been vice president of marketing technology for Orbitz.
• Andy Atherton is now senior vice president of strategic accounts for real-time advertising platform provider AppNexus. Atherton comes to AppNexus from Brand.net, where he’d been co-founder and COO.
• Marci Weisler has been named COO of EachScape, a provider of a drag-and-drop platform for mobile app management. Formerly digital business director for Time Out New York, she’d most recently she’d been an independent advisor to both major brands and startups.
• Customer engagement platform provider Front Flip named Josh Harbert its CMO. Harbert had earlier been senior director of marketing for Apptio.
• Ali Swerdlow is now vice president of channel sales and marketing for LeadSpend, a data insights company for email marketers. This is a new position for the company. She’d previously been director of the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) Email Experience Council (eec).
• Social curation and integration technology company Mass Relevance has named Matt Corey its CMO. He’d previously held the same position at Golfsmith.
• Teal Newland is now vice president of sales for content discovery and recommendation engine provider StumbleUpon. This is a new position for the company. Before StumbleUpon, she’d been a vice president and group director at Digitas.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that