Infographic: “The Ultimate Customer Experience”
ADOTAS – Well, “ultimate” is a tall order, but in this new infographic, website testing and personalization company Monetate claims it has the formula when it comes to the customer experience, both online and offline. Because, really, it’s not all about you, okay? You can develop a product that crushes all competitors’ offerings like bugs, but if your target customer is clicking around your website, confused, thinking, “Well, this is annoying,” you’re in a bad place. According the stats Monetate has compiled, 97 percent of customers said an online experience influenced whether or not they purchased a product or service, and 89 percent said they stopped doing business with a company after an unpleasant customer experience. Meanwhile, 73 percent said a “superior customer experience” would inspire them to purchase more from that business, and 65 percent said an online experience changed their perspective of a brand or its products or services. So, what’s to do? According to Monetate, the conversation should continue, both online and offline, between brand and customer; the brand should “talk to your customers like you know them” (through data targeting and other methods); and the brand should help the customer find what they’re looking both online and of. That’s just the start; scope the infographic below.
- Pingback from Moving the customer experience online | AdBlog
Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!
Leave a Comment
- Getting Smart about AI: It doesn’t replace advertisers, it empowers them
- Piecing Together A Strategy to Deal with Ad Blocking
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales