Covario Launches SEO Reporting/Automation Spinoff
ADOTAS - Search marketing/SEO services provider Covario announced today the launch of Rio SEO, a new set of content marketing, SEO and social media tools that’s actually meant to be a spin-off brand in and of itself. According to a Covario release, the Rio SEO is intended for in-house SEO managers at “large and mid-size companies” and search marketers from agencies, and it’s designed to help better automate and manage content marketing, auditing and reporting, and to evaluate how a business stands up to its competitors in search, via a set of self-service solutions.
The new suite has five offerings right off the bat: search analytics that audit, report on and recommend SEO methods; a website optimization tool that for ecommerce sites and websites that host a large amount of content; an automated mobile website builder and mobile optimization tool; social media ROI tracking and workflow management; and a tool designed to help SEO experts recognize, diagnose and fix SEO problems (the kinds of problems the aforementioned statement says are typically caused accidentally by other parties in a larger organization). The first four tools are “original Covario solutions rebranded,” and they include technology the company has patented in what the company says was the first patent for an SEO tools company, originally filed in 2006.
- Pingback from Rio SEO | Covario Launches SEO Reporting/Automation Spinoff | The Leader in Search Engine Optimization Software
- Pingback from Rio SEO Debuts as the Leader in Reporting and Automation Software for SEO – MarketWatch (press release) : SEO Blogger Tips | Free SEO Tips and Resources |
- Pingback from Essential Insights on How Google Indexes Images
- Pingback from Money Sequencer Review | Money Sequencer
- Pingback from Covario’s Rio SEO Acquires Top Local Search
- Pingback from Rio SEO | Covario’s Rio SEO Acquires Top Local Search | The Leader in Search Engine Optimization Software
Leave a Comment
- Drawing (a Big Crowd With) A Blank: Video Views Overrated
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs