Covario Launches SEO Reporting/Automation Spinoff
ADOTAS - Search marketing/SEO services provider Covario announced today the launch of Rio SEO, a new set of content marketing, SEO and social media tools that’s actually meant to be a spin-off brand in and of itself. According to a Covario release, the Rio SEO is intended for in-house SEO managers at “large and mid-size companies” and search marketers from agencies, and it’s designed to help better automate and manage content marketing, auditing and reporting, and to evaluate how a business stands up to its competitors in search, via a set of self-service solutions.
The new suite has five offerings right off the bat: search analytics that audit, report on and recommend SEO methods; a website optimization tool that for ecommerce sites and websites that host a large amount of content; an automated mobile website builder and mobile optimization tool; social media ROI tracking and workflow management; and a tool designed to help SEO experts recognize, diagnose and fix SEO problems (the kinds of problems the aforementioned statement says are typically caused accidentally by other parties in a larger organization). The first four tools are “original Covario solutions rebranded,” and they include technology the company has patented in what the company says was the first patent for an SEO tools company, originally filed in 2006.
- Pingback from Rio SEO | Covario Launches SEO Reporting/Automation Spinoff | The Leader in Search Engine Optimization Software
- Pingback from Rio SEO Debuts as the Leader in Reporting and Automation Software for SEO – MarketWatch (press release) : SEO Blogger Tips | Free SEO Tips and Resources |
- Pingback from Essential Insights on How Google Indexes Images
- Pingback from Money Sequencer Review | Money Sequencer
- Pingback from Covario’s Rio SEO Acquires Top Local Search
- Pingback from Rio SEO | Covario’s Rio SEO Acquires Top Local Search | The Leader in Search Engine Optimization Software
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and