Adometry Incorporates Impact of Print, TV, Weather and More into Attribution Services
ADOTAS – Today, attribution and ad verification company Adometry announced new features to gauge the success of a cross-channel advertising campaign. Now, according to the company, its software can track the impact on conversions of the TV, radio and print components of an ad campaign, which advertisers can leverage across data about how the online components are performing, allowing what Adometry describes as a “holistic” cross-channel analysis.
A statement from Adometry explained the company developed these updated attribution features in response to input from customers with a stake in the automotive, multi-channel retail and financial services verticals, who wanted to track the cross-channel performance of their campaigns in “an all-inclusive manner.” This includes the analysis of data around an advertiser client’s offline campaigns; data around in-store purchases (in other words, offline conversions in the most basic sense); and consideration of the weather and other environmental effects, and of economic factors, like any applicable seasonal patterns and the data about the state of the economy and the stock market.
In a statement Adometry issued earlier today, CEO Paul Pellman cited advertisers’ desire for “the same advanced measurement techniques they’re accustomed to using in the online world, for their traditional TV, print and radio campaigns. We’ve made that possible by ingesting data from all kinds of offline media and integrated marketing sources to determine the influence those initiatives are having on conversions.” Today’s announcement was part of a continuing series of changes to Adometry’s offerings: You can read about other past changes elsewhere on ADOTAS.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial