Zenya Reveals Database of 1.4 Billion Search Marketing Keywords
ADOTAS – Zenya, a spinoff of search engine Info.com that provides tools intended to help digital marketers and agencies find useful insights in Big Data, revealed a categorical repository of 1.4 billion search engine marketing (SEM) keywords today at the Search Engine Strategies New York conference in New York City. Three years in the making, the repository categorizes over 600 million keywords by searcher intent, and the company says this is the first resource ever of such scale.
According to a release issued by Zenya, the newly-launched database was created with the help of “a team of subject matter experts,” and it’s designed to help search marketers build out their keyword portfolios while discovering new keywords across a massive scale of data. The company’s software contextualizes keywords in order to try to discern customer intent, and the aforementioned experts check over the results to make sure they’re relevant and placed in the proper intent categories. In its analysis of keyword portfolios, Zenya considers the keyword-to-impression (KTI) figures of the categories into which it groups terms, which can give a business a clearer idea of which categories perform well — at which point they can add more keywords to those categories if they like — and which don’t. (The same basic principle applies if a campaign is looking to optimize for clicks or conversions instead of impressions.) The categories are sets of keywords grouped together with a mind to helping meet the specific goals of a campaign, and the data from which Zenya draws insights is refreshed every day.
As it stands, customers can use Zenya to find specific keyword sets by setting limits to character count, excluding banned or “adult” terms, eliminating terms of their choice or opting to include or exclude any of over 170,000 brand terms. According to the release Zenya issued in advance of today’s announcement, it’ll be offering more such filters in the future.
As Zenya CEO Stephen Scarr put it in the aforementioned release, the company’s approach “enables marketers and agencies to tap into these keyword categories to quickly build out campaigns like never before. Test programs have delivered, with even the smartest search marketers discovering new highly productive keywords.”
- Pingback from Ancestry.com Preps for Flood of Census Queries | | Marhaendra Kusuma Dot ComMarhaendra Kusuma Dot Com
Leave a Comment
Zenya Reveals Database of 1.4 Billion Search Marketing KeywordsADOTAS – Zenya, a spinoff of search engine Info.com that provides tools intended to help digital marketers and agencies find [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]