ReadyPulse Launches, Reaches a Brand’s Biggest Fans on Social Media
ADOTAS - Social marketing software provider ReadyPulse launched its “brand advocacy platform” today, which aims to allow social marketers or even ad agencies to seek out the most active and influential proponents of the brands they represent, and to build deeper relationships with and reward those people.
ReadyPulse’s technology looks at posts across social media platforms and scores those posts, to quantify how well what types of content are doing well with which kinds of audiences. It evaluates not only how the conversation around the brand in question, but also the conversation around that brand’s competitors. It also ranks the “loyalty” of a brand’s top advocates, which provides insights into their behavior.
In a recent conversation, board member and director Dennis O’Malley explained the ReadyPulse platform was developed with input from clients and has been, for the last several months, “in stealth mode with two fairly prominent apparel manufacturers.” He said the company’s approach involved answering the basic questions of “How do I drive ecommerce? What is the right social marketing approach?,” and that the guiding answers were, “One, through managing an audience, and two from managing the content.” Hence the scoring system to gauge who the most engaged users are with a brand. Then there is, as O’Malley explained, “the recommendation engine, looking for advocates, alerts to competitors’ actions, the best content from the website to post to the Facebook page, the best content from the Facebook page to post to the website, what to Tweet,” and so on.
“Understanding true influence is not well known,” O’Malley said. “It’s hard for marketers to get good feedback.” ReadyPulse’s technology, he explained, can glean insights that might not be so intuitive. For example, he mentioned how one of the company’s beta partners saw that while it didn’t necessarily have as many Facebook fans as its competitors, it found where on the network it had better “brand advocates and better content” than the competitors. The result for the campaign was “an almost instantaneous shift in marketing spend.”
O’Malley pointed out that right now, ReadyPulse is offering a “free 14-day for any marketer or agency” looking to try out the platform.
Hello Brian – thank you for covering ReadyPulse launch. Brand advocacy is a critical new step in making social media marketing successful and we are excited to be part of this evolution.
President & Co-Founder
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s