ReadyPulse Launches, Reaches a Brand’s Biggest Fans on Social Media
ADOTAS - Social marketing software provider ReadyPulse launched its “brand advocacy platform” today, which aims to allow social marketers or even ad agencies to seek out the most active and influential proponents of the brands they represent, and to build deeper relationships with and reward those people.
ReadyPulse’s technology looks at posts across social media platforms and scores those posts, to quantify how well what types of content are doing well with which kinds of audiences. It evaluates not only how the conversation around the brand in question, but also the conversation around that brand’s competitors. It also ranks the “loyalty” of a brand’s top advocates, which provides insights into their behavior.
In a recent conversation, board member and director Dennis O’Malley explained the ReadyPulse platform was developed with input from clients and has been, for the last several months, “in stealth mode with two fairly prominent apparel manufacturers.” He said the company’s approach involved answering the basic questions of “How do I drive ecommerce? What is the right social marketing approach?,” and that the guiding answers were, “One, through managing an audience, and two from managing the content.” Hence the scoring system to gauge who the most engaged users are with a brand. Then there is, as O’Malley explained, “the recommendation engine, looking for advocates, alerts to competitors’ actions, the best content from the website to post to the Facebook page, the best content from the Facebook page to post to the website, what to Tweet,” and so on.
“Understanding true influence is not well known,” O’Malley said. “It’s hard for marketers to get good feedback.” ReadyPulse’s technology, he explained, can glean insights that might not be so intuitive. For example, he mentioned how one of the company’s beta partners saw that while it didn’t necessarily have as many Facebook fans as its competitors, it found where on the network it had better “brand advocates and better content” than the competitors. The result for the campaign was “an almost instantaneous shift in marketing spend.”
O’Malley pointed out that right now, ReadyPulse is offering a “free 14-day for any marketer or agency” looking to try out the platform.
Hello Brian – thank you for covering ReadyPulse launch. Brand advocacy is a critical new step in making social media marketing successful and we are excited to be part of this evolution.
President & Co-Founder
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be