New Hires: This Week’s Installment
ADOTAS – This week, as it is any other week, a whole bunch of executives from all corners of the ad industry walked into new offices this week. Here’s the latest round-up of new hires. Congrats to everyone, and if we missed a name or two, please let us know!
• Ad analytics and attribution company Adometry hired Paul Dodd to be its vice president of sales. Dodd had previously been with Bazaarvoice, where he’d held the same title.
• Marketing communications agency BCF brought John Runberg on board as a partner/digital strategist. He’d previously worked with the company for several years, but had spent the last couple years on the west coast.
• Kelly Slothower has been named vice president and director of planning and research for ad agency Brunner. This is a new position for the company. Before Brunner, she’d been director of strategic planning for Big River Advertising.
• Multi-channel brand loyalty platform CrowdTwist announced two high-level hires: Adam Trisk has joined as head of marketing, and Frederick Brown was named head of business development and alliances. Trisk had previously been vice president and group director of business development and marketing for Digitas, and Brown had been executive vice president of Momentum Worldwide.
• Ad agency Bromley hired Mary D. Padilla as its public relations director. Before Bromley, she’d worked with a number of companies, most recently as a consultant.
And now a board naming: Advertising tech company rVue Holdings has named Acorn International co-founder Robert W. Roche to its board of directors. He’s also Chairman of the Board for his own company.
One more, which might not be an executive level hire, but still one close to home for Adotas: Former Adotas sales rep Lev Jacobi has joined the OpenX team. Best of luck, Lev.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really