New Hires: This Week’s Installment
ADOTAS – This week, as it is any other week, a whole bunch of executives from all corners of the ad industry walked into new offices this week. Here’s the latest round-up of new hires. Congrats to everyone, and if we missed a name or two, please let us know!
• Ad analytics and attribution company Adometry hired Paul Dodd to be its vice president of sales. Dodd had previously been with Bazaarvoice, where he’d held the same title.
• Marketing communications agency BCF brought John Runberg on board as a partner/digital strategist. He’d previously worked with the company for several years, but had spent the last couple years on the west coast.
• Kelly Slothower has been named vice president and director of planning and research for ad agency Brunner. This is a new position for the company. Before Brunner, she’d been director of strategic planning for Big River Advertising.
• Multi-channel brand loyalty platform CrowdTwist announced two high-level hires: Adam Trisk has joined as head of marketing, and Frederick Brown was named head of business development and alliances. Trisk had previously been vice president and group director of business development and marketing for Digitas, and Brown had been executive vice president of Momentum Worldwide.
• Ad agency Bromley hired Mary D. Padilla as its public relations director. Before Bromley, she’d worked with a number of companies, most recently as a consultant.
And now a board naming: Advertising tech company rVue Holdings has named Acorn International co-founder Robert W. Roche to its board of directors. He’s also Chairman of the Board for his own company.
One more, which might not be an executive level hire, but still one close to home for Adotas: Former Adotas sales rep Lev Jacobi has joined the OpenX team. Best of luck, Lev.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than