New Hires: This Week’s Installment
ADOTAS – This week, as it is any other week, a whole bunch of executives from all corners of the ad industry walked into new offices this week. Here’s the latest round-up of new hires. Congrats to everyone, and if we missed a name or two, please let us know!
• Ad analytics and attribution company Adometry hired Paul Dodd to be its vice president of sales. Dodd had previously been with Bazaarvoice, where he’d held the same title.
• Marketing communications agency BCF brought John Runberg on board as a partner/digital strategist. He’d previously worked with the company for several years, but had spent the last couple years on the west coast.
• Kelly Slothower has been named vice president and director of planning and research for ad agency Brunner. This is a new position for the company. Before Brunner, she’d been director of strategic planning for Big River Advertising.
• Multi-channel brand loyalty platform CrowdTwist announced two high-level hires: Adam Trisk has joined as head of marketing, and Frederick Brown was named head of business development and alliances. Trisk had previously been vice president and group director of business development and marketing for Digitas, and Brown had been executive vice president of Momentum Worldwide.
• Ad agency Bromley hired Mary D. Padilla as its public relations director. Before Bromley, she’d worked with a number of companies, most recently as a consultant.
And now a board naming: Advertising tech company rVue Holdings has named Acorn International co-founder Robert W. Roche to its board of directors. He’s also Chairman of the Board for his own company.
One more, which might not be an executive level hire, but still one close to home for Adotas: Former Adotas sales rep Lev Jacobi has joined the OpenX team. Best of luck, Lev.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat