New Hires: This Week’s Installment
ADOTAS – This week, as it is any other week, a whole bunch of executives from all corners of the ad industry walked into new offices this week. Here’s the latest round-up of new hires. Congrats to everyone, and if we missed a name or two, please let us know!
• Ad analytics and attribution company Adometry hired Paul Dodd to be its vice president of sales. Dodd had previously been with Bazaarvoice, where he’d held the same title.
• Marketing communications agency BCF brought John Runberg on board as a partner/digital strategist. He’d previously worked with the company for several years, but had spent the last couple years on the west coast.
• Kelly Slothower has been named vice president and director of planning and research for ad agency Brunner. This is a new position for the company. Before Brunner, she’d been director of strategic planning for Big River Advertising.
• Multi-channel brand loyalty platform CrowdTwist announced two high-level hires: Adam Trisk has joined as head of marketing, and Frederick Brown was named head of business development and alliances. Trisk had previously been vice president and group director of business development and marketing for Digitas, and Brown had been executive vice president of Momentum Worldwide.
• Ad agency Bromley hired Mary D. Padilla as its public relations director. Before Bromley, she’d worked with a number of companies, most recently as a consultant.
And now a board naming: Advertising tech company rVue Holdings has named Acorn International co-founder Robert W. Roche to its board of directors. He’s also Chairman of the Board for his own company.
One more, which might not be an executive level hire, but still one close to home for Adotas: Former Adotas sales rep Lev Jacobi has joined the OpenX team. Best of luck, Lev.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]