New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS – With another work week drawing to a close, let’s take a look at who around the industry has moved up, across and around to new gigs. While this week hasn’t been as crazy as last in terms of high-level hires, there’s still a healthy amount of activity. Here’s what we heard about, and if we missed anything, let us know:
• Digital advertising technology provider OpenX announced two new hires: Ken Parnham has been named managing director for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), and Farzad Khorsandjamal is now commercial director for EMEA. These are both newly-created roles for the company. Previously, Parnham had been managing director for ADTECH (AOL), while Khorsandjamal had been group digital controller for strategy, development and monetization for Northern & Shell.
• Jeffrey Silverman is now an adviser for media attribution provider C3 Metrics. That’s also a new position. Most recently, he’d worked with DoubleClick as president of the media division for North America and vice president of global sales.
• Soo Jin Oh has been named vice president of advertising operations — yet another newly-created post — of search retargeting company Magnetic. She had previously been vice president of advertising operations at IDG TechNetwork.
• Lori Goldberg, previously media planning/buying/management platform Traffiq‘s senior vice president of client services, has been promoted. She’s now the company’s president.
• Online video ad platform Videology announced two promotions this week: former vice president of marketing Mark McKee has been named to the newly-created role of general manager, and former vice president for product vertical and data solutions Aleck Schleider was tapped to become the company’s new vice president of marketing.
• Steven Kosovich, CIO for marketing and communications company DG3 Worldwide, is now also the company’s vice president of digital marketing. At the same time, DG3 renamed its Interactive division Digital Marketing.
• Last but not least, ad agency Boxing Clever promoted creative director Jim Harper to the position of partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality