New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS – With another work week drawing to a close, let’s take a look at who around the industry has moved up, across and around to new gigs. While this week hasn’t been as crazy as last in terms of high-level hires, there’s still a healthy amount of activity. Here’s what we heard about, and if we missed anything, let us know:
• Digital advertising technology provider OpenX announced two new hires: Ken Parnham has been named managing director for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), and Farzad Khorsandjamal is now commercial director for EMEA. These are both newly-created roles for the company. Previously, Parnham had been managing director for ADTECH (AOL), while Khorsandjamal had been group digital controller for strategy, development and monetization for Northern & Shell.
• Jeffrey Silverman is now an adviser for media attribution provider C3 Metrics. That’s also a new position. Most recently, he’d worked with DoubleClick as president of the media division for North America and vice president of global sales.
• Soo Jin Oh has been named vice president of advertising operations — yet another newly-created post — of search retargeting company Magnetic. She had previously been vice president of advertising operations at IDG TechNetwork.
• Lori Goldberg, previously media planning/buying/management platform Traffiq‘s senior vice president of client services, has been promoted. She’s now the company’s president.
• Online video ad platform Videology announced two promotions this week: former vice president of marketing Mark McKee has been named to the newly-created role of general manager, and former vice president for product vertical and data solutions Aleck Schleider was tapped to become the company’s new vice president of marketing.
• Steven Kosovich, CIO for marketing and communications company DG3 Worldwide, is now also the company’s vice president of digital marketing. At the same time, DG3 renamed its Interactive division Digital Marketing.
• Last but not least, ad agency Boxing Clever promoted creative director Jim Harper to the position of partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]