New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS – With another work week drawing to a close, let’s take a look at who around the industry has moved up, across and around to new gigs. While this week hasn’t been as crazy as last in terms of high-level hires, there’s still a healthy amount of activity. Here’s what we heard about, and if we missed anything, let us know:
• Digital advertising technology provider OpenX announced two new hires: Ken Parnham has been named managing director for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), and Farzad Khorsandjamal is now commercial director for EMEA. These are both newly-created roles for the company. Previously, Parnham had been managing director for ADTECH (AOL), while Khorsandjamal had been group digital controller for strategy, development and monetization for Northern & Shell.
• Jeffrey Silverman is now an adviser for media attribution provider C3 Metrics. That’s also a new position. Most recently, he’d worked with DoubleClick as president of the media division for North America and vice president of global sales.
• Soo Jin Oh has been named vice president of advertising operations — yet another newly-created post — of search retargeting company Magnetic. She had previously been vice president of advertising operations at IDG TechNetwork.
• Lori Goldberg, previously media planning/buying/management platform Traffiq‘s senior vice president of client services, has been promoted. She’s now the company’s president.
• Online video ad platform Videology announced two promotions this week: former vice president of marketing Mark McKee has been named to the newly-created role of general manager, and former vice president for product vertical and data solutions Aleck Schleider was tapped to become the company’s new vice president of marketing.
• Steven Kosovich, CIO for marketing and communications company DG3 Worldwide, is now also the company’s vice president of digital marketing. At the same time, DG3 renamed its Interactive division Digital Marketing.
• Last but not least, ad agency Boxing Clever promoted creative director Jim Harper to the position of partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV