New Hires: The Weekly Rundown
ADOTAS – With another work week drawing to a close, let’s take a look at who around the industry has moved up, across and around to new gigs. While this week hasn’t been as crazy as last in terms of high-level hires, there’s still a healthy amount of activity. Here’s what we heard about, and if we missed anything, let us know:
• Digital advertising technology provider OpenX announced two new hires: Ken Parnham has been named managing director for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), and Farzad Khorsandjamal is now commercial director for EMEA. These are both newly-created roles for the company. Previously, Parnham had been managing director for ADTECH (AOL), while Khorsandjamal had been group digital controller for strategy, development and monetization for Northern & Shell.
• Jeffrey Silverman is now an adviser for media attribution provider C3 Metrics. That’s also a new position. Most recently, he’d worked with DoubleClick as president of the media division for North America and vice president of global sales.
• Soo Jin Oh has been named vice president of advertising operations — yet another newly-created post — of search retargeting company Magnetic. She had previously been vice president of advertising operations at IDG TechNetwork.
• Lori Goldberg, previously media planning/buying/management platform Traffiq‘s senior vice president of client services, has been promoted. She’s now the company’s president.
• Online video ad platform Videology announced two promotions this week: former vice president of marketing Mark McKee has been named to the newly-created role of general manager, and former vice president for product vertical and data solutions Aleck Schleider was tapped to become the company’s new vice president of marketing.
• Steven Kosovich, CIO for marketing and communications company DG3 Worldwide, is now also the company’s vice president of digital marketing. At the same time, DG3 renamed its Interactive division Digital Marketing.
• Last but not least, ad agency Boxing Clever promoted creative director Jim Harper to the position of partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]