Facebook Rolls Out Interest Lists
ADOTAS - Today, Facebook announced a new “interests lists” feature a means of organizing new posts related to a number of interest categories. On the Facebook blog, software engineer Eric Faller referred to the function as “personalized newspaper,” although the closest comparison clearly isn’t in the print world at all, but rather in Twitter’s lists (wherein users can add Twitter handles to a list of Twitterers who tweet on a certain topic) or, for that matter, Pinterest’s boards. According to Faller’s post, the “Add Interests” link will begin appearing in users’ left-hand column (among all those other Facebook bookmarks) “in coming the weeks,” though the option to add and discover lists already exists. If a user doesn’t see a particular interest listed, he or she would have the option of creating one. User-created lists may be either public or private.
- Pingback from Мой блог » Blog Archive » Facebook Interest Lists: The social newspaper done right – VentureBeat
Leave a Comment
- MARKETING TECHNOLOGY VS. AD-TECH: Identity Enables Personalization
- Believe It or Not–Tax Ads on Mobile Get Lots of Folks to File From Their Phones!
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe