AOL Announces Beta Launch of DSP AdLearn Open Platform
ADOTAS – AOL strode onto the programmatic buying landscape today with the beta launch of its AdLearn Open Platform (AOP), essentially a DSP (demand-side platform) through which clients will be able to manage, optimize and analyze their online display campaigns over all AOL properties and Advertising.com network inventory. The platform is an outgrowth from Advertising.com’s AdLearn software, which specializes in optimization and RTB (real-time bidding) functions. AOL announced Accuen, IPG’s Mediabrands Audience Platform and iProspect would be initial beta partners with AOP.
A release issued by AOL this morning called the available inventory “the largest market of RTB inventory available,” and of course what we’re talking about is the premium, non-reserved display inventory of the combined ad networks managed by AOL, Yahoo! and Microsoft. The three joined forces back in November of 2011, forging an alliance widely interpreted as a gambit against Google’s huge share of the online ad market.
Clients will be able to use the platform either as a self-service product (a report from AdWeek published today says the user interface is comparable to WordPress’ content management system) or through a managed service with assistance from Advertising.com analysts. AdWeek also reported AOL CRO Ned Brody told the publication AOR is the first of three major Advertising.com products to be launched this year — there’s also an SSP (supply-side platform) and a real-time bidding platform coming, at unspecified dates.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than