AdSafe Announces 15x Business Volume Growth in the U.K., E.U. Expansion
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and DSPs, including 24/7 Real Media, Crimtan, Chango, A&NY Media, NextPerformance and Media IQ. (It also announced its business volume with networks had increased 60-fold in the U.S., where it already partners with 30 of the country’s top ad networks.)
Part of AdSafe’s services involve contextualizing web pages in order to decide whether ad inventory is desirable, and the company added it can now analyze content in English, Spanish, French and German. Naturally, the addition of more languages to the technology’s vocabulary can increase its utility in the international market, from both the advertiser’s side and the publisher’s.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail