2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming
This year’s Awards are open to everybody, not just U.S.-based marketers, so submit an application now before the deadline.
The 2012 Awards are judged by Curtis Fullmer, president of Outwit Media and former vice president of affiliate marketing at Adknowledge; Steve Hall, founder of AdRants and MarketingVox; Firuze Gokce, co-founder and CEO of Affmeter, LLC; Peter Bordes, founder and CEO of MediaTrust; and Tanya Alvarez, founder and CEO of BlinkAds.
Awards will cover most aspects of affiliate marketing, such as Best Agency, Best Affiliate Marketing Blog, and Best Lead Generation Campaign. In total, there are more than 20 awards, including Hottest Affiliate and Hottest Affiliate Manager.
The Awards will be at the Minna Gallery in San Francisco on April 3. Drinks will be free so all attendees must be at least 21.
Tickets are $15; however, for a limited time use the code ADTS and book for free.
- Pingback from The Best Affiliate Marketing Businesses in India Ranked by topseos.in for March … | Affiliate @ Top Information
- Pingback from 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming - My Blog
Affiliate marketing now a days most common for every business, people and affiliates join the networks and market thee related category, but most of the people have a problem related payment issue and haven’t much knowledge about the networks, they just start promotion of the offers at the time of payout they face problems,
We have submitted a BLOG here at which every affiliate get info of TOP 100 Affiliate Networks List, how they pay ? minimum threshold ? with little details.
Its better for every new affiliate before gonna start work with the network.
Leave a Comment
- AppLift Announces “FirstScreen”–Conference on mobile performance advertising & advertising technology
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Tapad Plans Cross-Screen Marketing Summit in NYC
- Preview: The Ins and Outs of ad:tech San Francisco 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014