2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming
This year’s Awards are open to everybody, not just U.S.-based marketers, so submit an application now before the deadline.
The 2012 Awards are judged by Curtis Fullmer, president of Outwit Media and former vice president of affiliate marketing at Adknowledge; Steve Hall, founder of AdRants and MarketingVox; Firuze Gokce, co-founder and CEO of Affmeter, LLC; Peter Bordes, founder and CEO of MediaTrust; and Tanya Alvarez, founder and CEO of BlinkAds.
Awards will cover most aspects of affiliate marketing, such as Best Agency, Best Affiliate Marketing Blog, and Best Lead Generation Campaign. In total, there are more than 20 awards, including Hottest Affiliate and Hottest Affiliate Manager.
The Awards will be at the Minna Gallery in San Francisco on April 3. Drinks will be free so all attendees must be at least 21.
Tickets are $15; however, for a limited time use the code ADTS and book for free.
- Pingback from The Best Affiliate Marketing Businesses in India Ranked by topseos.in for March … | Affiliate @ Top Information
- Pingback from 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming - My Blog
Affiliate marketing now a days most common for every business, people and affiliates join the networks and market thee related category, but most of the people have a problem related payment issue and haven’t much knowledge about the networks, they just start promotion of the offers at the time of payout they face problems,
We have submitted a BLOG here at which every affiliate get info of TOP 100 Affiliate Networks List, how they pay ? minimum threshold ? with little details.
Its better for every new affiliate before gonna start work with the network.
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]