2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming
This year’s Awards are open to everybody, not just U.S.-based marketers, so submit an application now before the deadline.
The 2012 Awards are judged by Curtis Fullmer, president of Outwit Media and former vice president of affiliate marketing at Adknowledge; Steve Hall, founder of AdRants and MarketingVox; Firuze Gokce, co-founder and CEO of Affmeter, LLC; Peter Bordes, founder and CEO of MediaTrust; and Tanya Alvarez, founder and CEO of BlinkAds.
Awards will cover most aspects of affiliate marketing, such as Best Agency, Best Affiliate Marketing Blog, and Best Lead Generation Campaign. In total, there are more than 20 awards, including Hottest Affiliate and Hottest Affiliate Manager.
The Awards will be at the Minna Gallery in San Francisco on April 3. Drinks will be free so all attendees must be at least 21.
Tickets are $15; however, for a limited time use the code ADTS and book for free.
- Pingback from The Best Affiliate Marketing Businesses in India Ranked by topseos.in for March … | Affiliate @ Top Information
- Pingback from 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming - My Blog
Affiliate marketing now a days most common for every business, people and affiliates join the networks and market thee related category, but most of the people have a problem related payment issue and haven’t much knowledge about the networks, they just start promotion of the offers at the time of payout they face problems,
We have submitted a BLOG here at which every affiliate get info of TOP 100 Affiliate Networks List, how they pay ? minimum threshold ? with little details.
Its better for every new affiliate before gonna start work with the network.
Leave a Comment
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
- Live Twitter Feed from the Westchester Digital Summit
- WATCH: Google Ad Exec Susan Wojcicki to Deliver Day 2 Keynote at ad:tech San Francisco
- Eight Startups to Compete for Two Innovation Awards at ad:tech San Francisco
- Mobile, Media & Mixers: AdTech SF 2013 Sneak Peek
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s