Marin Software Lands $30 Million in Funding, Plans Growth in Asia
ADOTAS – Online advertising management solutions provider Marin Software announced this morning it had raised $30 million in funding, following a funding round led by Singaporean investment firm Temasek. This brings Marin’s total venture funding to $80 million, according to a statement issued by the company. Temasek and SAP Ventures are new investors for Marin; existing investors that contributed to this round are Benchmark Capital, Crosslink Capital, DAG Ventures, and Triangle Peak Partners.
Marin Software performs a number of functions for managing and optimizing online ad campaigns for major brands. In recent months, brands like Rosetta, Brookstone and Hotels.com started using Marin’s platform, putting them in the company of such brands as Macy’s, Experian and University of Phoenix. Marin boasts a roster of over 1,500 advertisers and agencies and says it handles $3.5 billion worth of ad spend across its platform each year. In 2011, the company opened offices in Singapore, France, Australia and Germany, and hired 100 new employees.
The company intends to use the funding to bulk up product development, customer support and service delivery, and to expand into Asian markets. According to a release, it sees this partnership with Temasek as a particular boon to that last goal.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group
- News Bits: Q1Media Hires John Brackett As Sr. Product Mgr.; Jelli Raises $21 Million Series B Financing
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th