Forrester’s DSP Report Released
ADOTAS – Forrester Research released its greatly anticipated 2011 report on seven DSP vendors today. The report named MediaMath, Turn and DataXu leaders in the field, based on how they matched up to 48 criteria, including, as the summary put it, “breadth of their media access, the depth and acumen of their audience management capabilities and their expertise in algorithmic optimization.” Google’s Invite Media placed well, with the report citing its “intuitive and easy-to-use self-serve offering,” but ultimately Forrester determined the top three had more features to offer. AppNexus, X Plus One and LucidMedia Networks each had its merits, per the report, but lacked focus or breadth of features and resources.
We’ll be taking a closer look and boiling down the data shortly. We’ll keep you posted.
- Pingback from Quick Hits: Facebook’s Finances and Possible New Ad Plan, More on the Forrester DSP Report, Social Sharing Infographic
- Pingback from Forrester’s SSP Report Released
Leave a Comment
- iDiverse: Training the Diverse Workforce the Digital Media Industry Needs
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM)