Forrester’s DSP Report Released
ADOTAS – Forrester Research released its greatly anticipated 2011 report on seven DSP vendors today. The report named MediaMath, Turn and DataXu leaders in the field, based on how they matched up to 48 criteria, including, as the summary put it, “breadth of their media access, the depth and acumen of their audience management capabilities and their expertise in algorithmic optimization.” Google’s Invite Media placed well, with the report citing its “intuitive and easy-to-use self-serve offering,” but ultimately Forrester determined the top three had more features to offer. AppNexus, X Plus One and LucidMedia Networks each had its merits, per the report, but lacked focus or breadth of features and resources.
We’ll be taking a closer look and boiling down the data shortly. We’ll keep you posted.
- Pingback from Quick Hits: Facebook’s Finances and Possible New Ad Plan, More on the Forrester DSP Report, Social Sharing Infographic
- Pingback from Forrester’s SSP Report Released
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy