Forrester’s DSP Report Released
ADOTAS – Forrester Research released its greatly anticipated 2011 report on seven DSP vendors today. The report named MediaMath, Turn and DataXu leaders in the field, based on how they matched up to 48 criteria, including, as the summary put it, “breadth of their media access, the depth and acumen of their audience management capabilities and their expertise in algorithmic optimization.” Google’s Invite Media placed well, with the report citing its “intuitive and easy-to-use self-serve offering,” but ultimately Forrester determined the top three had more features to offer. AppNexus, X Plus One and LucidMedia Networks each had its merits, per the report, but lacked focus or breadth of features and resources.
We’ll be taking a closer look and boiling down the data shortly. We’ll keep you posted.
- Pingback from Quick Hits: Facebook’s Finances and Possible New Ad Plan, More on the Forrester DSP Report, Social Sharing Infographic
- Pingback from Forrester’s SSP Report Released
Leave a Comment
- MARKETING TECHNOLOGY VS. AD-TECH: Identity Enables Personalization
- Believe It or Not–Tax Ads on Mobile Get Lots of Folks to File From Their Phones!
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe