Quick Hits: Cox Introduces Private Vertical Exchange, AdSafe Plugs in Quality Data Pre-Bid
ADOTAS - Cox Digital Solutions and Gourmet Ads have launched the Gourmet Ads Marketplace, a private vertical ad exchange running off of the recently introduced CDS Connect RTB platform powered by AppNexus. The Gourmet Ads Marketplace offer advertisers access to audiences on more than 300 food-related websites, including Gourmet Ad own and operated properties RecipeBridge and TastyDay, while optimizing publisher revenues and maintaining their control over prices and user data.
• Building on its recent pre-bid verification developments, ad verifier AdSafe Media has introduced real-time data feeds for RTB-endowed platforms, plugging the company’s various quality measurements — Brand Safety Scores, User Engagement Quality Ratings and Contextual Relevance — into the auction process prior to bidding.
• According to a survey of over 1,200 Facebook users by Crowd Science’s JustAsk! research initiative, only 9% of respondents reported “liking” a brand page.
• Facebook commerce (or f-commerce) specialist Zibaba, which powers Facebook storefronts, has introduced a storefront-integrated ad solution, f-Commerce Ads Direct, that allows Facebook merchants to sell their wares and market their stores/goods from a single solution.
• Here’s a new (affiliate) twist on pay per engagement — performance marketing solution supplier Direct Response Technologies has introduced a social media engagement payout model within the DirectTrack affiliate management platform, allowing merchants and networks to track and pay affiliates when referred users interact with brands through various social networks.
• Mobile analytics firm Flurry estimates that at $1.9 billion in 2011, U.S. smartphones game revenue will top the combined game revenue from Nintendo DS and Sony PSP ($1.4 billion). The game revenue from the latter two has been on the decline for the last three years, seemingly due to massive smartphone penetration.
- Pingback from Quick Hits: Cox Introduces Private Vertical Exchange, AdSafe Plugs in Quality Data Pre-Bid | Clutch Agency
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and