AdoTube Opens One-Stop Video Campaign Management Shop
ADOTAS – With the promise of simplifying the increasingly complicated process of planning and executing a video ad campaign, AdoTube launched its VidLogic end-to-end campaign management platform for in-stream video advertising, a one-stop shop for audience targeting, ad serving, analytics and more.
VidLogic offers clients access to 95% of available online video inventory through partnerships with exchanges and networks as well as direct agreements with premium publishers. Through AdoTube’s video ad serving technology, clients can deploy proprietary AdoTube units such as Polite Pre-Roll, which accounts for 30% of the company’s served video ads. The unit allows viewers to skip in-stream video ads and had a view-through rate of 45%. Sweetening the pot for clients is the recently opened production arm, A20 Productions, for developing video ad creative.
In addition to AdoTube’s targeting technology — which includes demographic and zip-code-level geographic methods plus its Response-Based targeting tool that employs data garnered from advertiser-composed surveys aimed at target audiences – clients can integrate the plethora of third-party audience targeting services. Finally, AdoTube offers tracking across all inventory sources as well as cross-platform analytics (that can be broken down by ad unit) that measure reach and frequency across online video, mobile and connected devices.
“As an agency veteran, I saw an inherent need for a platform to simplify the extremely complex video advertising process,” said Brian Mandelbaum, AdoTube vice president of Platform Development & Strategy. “With VidLogic, we took it a step further by adding support for nearly all vendors and insights that brand advertisers were eagerly awaiting.”
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline