AdoTube Opens One-Stop Video Campaign Management Shop
ADOTAS – With the promise of simplifying the increasingly complicated process of planning and executing a video ad campaign, AdoTube launched its VidLogic end-to-end campaign management platform for in-stream video advertising, a one-stop shop for audience targeting, ad serving, analytics and more.
VidLogic offers clients access to 95% of available online video inventory through partnerships with exchanges and networks as well as direct agreements with premium publishers. Through AdoTube’s video ad serving technology, clients can deploy proprietary AdoTube units such as Polite Pre-Roll, which accounts for 30% of the company’s served video ads. The unit allows viewers to skip in-stream video ads and had a view-through rate of 45%. Sweetening the pot for clients is the recently opened production arm, A20 Productions, for developing video ad creative.
In addition to AdoTube’s targeting technology — which includes demographic and zip-code-level geographic methods plus its Response-Based targeting tool that employs data garnered from advertiser-composed surveys aimed at target audiences – clients can integrate the plethora of third-party audience targeting services. Finally, AdoTube offers tracking across all inventory sources as well as cross-platform analytics (that can be broken down by ad unit) that measure reach and frequency across online video, mobile and connected devices.
“As an agency veteran, I saw an inherent need for a platform to simplify the extremely complex video advertising process,” said Brian Mandelbaum, AdoTube vice president of Platform Development & Strategy. “With VidLogic, we took it a step further by adding support for nearly all vendors and insights that brand advertisers were eagerly awaiting.”
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than