Welcome Aboard: McDonald to PubMatic, Irvine to Vibrant
ADOTAS – Supply side platform PubMatic has found the exact right fit for the new role of president: Kirk McDonald, previously president of Digital for Time. Before his tenure at Time, McDonald served as chief advertising officer of the Fortune|Money Group. Prior to that, he did some time at Microsoft, serving as senior vice president of sales, Marketing and Client Services for DRIVEpm and Atlas. Digiday’s Brian Morrissey chats with McDonald, who reiterates his belief that automation be ingrained in the premium publisher strategy.
• Cella Irvine has been named CEO of contextual advertising firm Vibrant Media. The 25-year veteran of digital media was last seen heading up the New York Times Company’s About Group, and the contextual advertising around About.com content. Prior to that, Irvine served as chief financial officer for Digitas, but even before she held executive positions at Hearst, Marsh and Prodigy. Known best for it’s in-text advertising solution, this year Vibrant has launched a contextual targeting product for display advertising as well as an on-site toolbar for delivering related social content.
• Tom Cox has been named vice president of corporate development at Gannett, taking over for the soon-retiring Dan Ehrman. Previously Cox was senior vice president/head of business development at MySpace, and prior to that was principal and co-founder of consulting firm Stratique Partners.
• Digital Agency R/GA has named Ivan Arbitam its new chief information officer. His 17 years in information technology include stints at Interbrand, BrandWizard, Draftfcb, Foote Cone & Belding New York and SixtyFoot Spider.
• Andrew Nicolaou will lead O2 Media’s client sales team and develop mobile marketing solutions as head of client strategy. Previously, Nicolaou spent three years at Microsoft Advertising as a creative media strategist. In addition, Alexandra Davies was brought over from Channel 4 to serve as O2 Media agency sales manager.
• Recently launched Metacafe Entertainment Network has brought on Jon Harrison as senior director of Midwest sales and Marisa Polin as regional sales manager for the NYC office. Harrison has previously held senior sales positions for Break Media, Fox Interactive Media and RollingStone.com, while Polin has served in media management positions at 360i Media and Media Com.
• Digital design agency Fjord announced that cofounder Mark Curtis is returning to the fold as chief client officer after a six-year tour of duty at Flirtomatic, a Fjord spinoff. Curtis previously co-founded CHBi with Fjord cofounder Mike Breeston in 1994, which was sold to Razorfish in 1998. Fjord Partner and Director Christian Lindholm recently contributed a byline to Adotas asking whether new Apple CEO Tim Cook had the “art of logic.”
Cette chaussure est NIKE récompenser les entreprises les employés don, pas une soi-disant instruction unrivalled feuille avec une seule paire de 42,5, JAMES sur les air max pas chère de signature, en édition limitée. Chaussures Ox réseau du groupe est un véritable manageress des chaussures de deem up to ridicule achètent install! Fournir aux clients nike chaussures, Adidas, bottes UGG neige et autres chaussures, des chaussures, Discourse toile acheter des chaussures, 7 jours sur commitment inconditionnel de retour! Whey-faced Yue salle de distraction chaussures nike répertoire a été mis à jour rain pitchforks la nouvelle, la synchronisation des prix des chaussures nike pas cher officiel Nike catalogue, Taiwan, Hong Kong est le added majestic fournisseur en gros de NIKE veste, chaussures nike répertoire nouvelle mise à jour supplemental rapides, chaussures nike catalogue le seul officiel va. NIKE objective se réfère à la déesse grecque de la victoire en anglais. NIKE est le leader mondial de la marque de play, Nike, traduit en chinois. La société est basée à Beaverton dans l’Oregon, états-Unis. All-inclusive de la société d’articles de rollick: vêtements, chaussures, équipements sportifs et ainsi de suite. chaussures foot nike ont toujours été l’objet de l’amour des masses, indépendamment de chaussures Nike et chaussures de entertainment, chaussures de romp ou chaussures de bord sont aimés prime normal le peuple. Des chaussures Nike, les hommes non seulement avoir dans beaucoup de styles, des chaussures Nike sont également aimé neck les filles. Introduire plusieurs petites séries de jeunes filles à la methodology cet chaussures foot nike année:
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]