Wanna Chat During Ad Week? I’ll Be at Adotas Off-Duty
ADOTAS – Oh hell — it’s Advertising Week NYC already? My god, what will I wear to the countless events being thrown across the Big Apple? I mean, I can’t show up to the Open RTB event wearing the same band t-shirt I sported at the IAB MIXX Conference… Does Mogwai for IAB, Mission of Burma for Open RTB sound appropriate?
It’s going to be a ridiculous week judging by how many meeting requests I have sitting in my inbox right now. So many people want to say hello and give me a spiel about their digital wares, and you know what? I’d love to hear every pitch — those of you who have had the misfortune to have met me know I’m a sucker for cool tech. I wanna write about it all.
Alas, there are only so many hours in a day — and only so many times my ears can hear acronyms like DMP, DSP, SSP, OPP, etc… So you want to hobnob with me during Ad Week? This is where I’ll be on Tuesday night: Adotas Off-Duty at Cipriani Club 55 at 55 Wall St.
Sponsored by 24/7 Real Media, TRAFFIQ, Adometry and Big Fuel, this party celebrates the relaunch of our events section, which we are rebranding “Adotas Off-Duty”. You might have noticed our coverage of a Google Places-sponsored Digital DUMBO and Vice’s Digital Upfront. I’m going to be all over the NYC tech party scene with my camera and my quips.
But to show we know what makes a good party, we gotta throw one of our own first. And yes, we may call it “off-duty,” but who are we kidding? You’re never really off-duty in the digital ad space.
Once you RSVP and get your ass to Cipriani Downtown (don’t get it mixed up with the Cirpriani in Grand Central, though I’m sure you can find plenty of drunks in the train station to party down with) look for me — I’m the thin tall guy with medium-length dirty-blonde hair and a dirty smirk. Let’s talk — I’ll even take your picture.
But more important, you can schmooze with a roomful of important industry types — the kind that could have a serious effect on your business. Compared to that, who cares about some pipsqueak tech reporter?
The event only goes on till 10, so if you guys want to take the party elsewhere, I’m game — especially if we head back to my borough of choice, Brooklyn.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]