Quick Hits: VivaKi Launches CRM365, Barrett New Prez at e-Dialog
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media agencies Big Fuel, Digitas, Razorfish, StarcomMediaVest Group and Zenith Optimedi.
• Simone Barrett is taking over as president of GSI Commerce email and social marketing division e-Dialog, as former head Joe Gagnon moves to other responsibilities within GSI. Barrett was previously president of GSI Global Marketing Services International, but prior to that held the position of managing director of e-Dialog for 10 years and oversaw expansion into EMEA. In addition, e-Dialog CTO Christian Wright was shifted to general manager of e-Dialog Americas and Luke Griffiths was named general manager of e-Dialog U.K. GSI Commerce was acquired by eBay last year for $2.4 billion.
• Targeting service Rocket Fuel has given some gas to the automotive industry with the launch Auto Booster, a tech platform focused boosting efficiency and effectiveness of brand and direct response campaigns in the vertical through audience targeting and circulating campaign insights.
• App development and monetization platform Netbiscuits has partnered with cloud optimization service Akamai Technologies to improve mobile site delivery and give clients better device intelligence through the Akamai Intelligent Platform.
• The Mobile Marketing Association has published a new whitepaper on explaining the operational nitty gritty and benefits of permission-based marketing. “Building Permission-Based Mobile Marketing” (PDF) was developed in coordination with MMA Task Force members Alcatel-Lucent, Blyk, Gemalto, IMIMobile, Lenco, Maxis, O2, Out There Media, Pontiflex, Telefonica, Turkcell, Velti and Vodafone.
• After noting last week that traffic to publishers such as The Next Web, Technorati and PRNewswire had apparently been spanked by Google’s Panda 2.5 search algorithm update, new data collected by SEO anayltics firm Searchmetrics has the company believing Google has rolled back some of these updates. Ten of the 30 domains whose traffic had taken a hit saw an 80% to 90% recovery while another 10 actually surged past their pre-Panda 2.5 levels.
• Video advertising platform VINDICO has lured in several new accomplished sales team members. New Director of Agency Sales for the East and Midwest Brooke Horlicke has joined from Google, where she was senior account director/team lead at DoubleClick. Nicole Early, directory of agency sales for the Western region, was previously director of sales for SocialVibe and has previously held sales positions at CondeNast, Demand Media, CNNMoney.com and CBS Digital. And Senior Account Executive for the Midwest Cole Fischer was last seen managing Midwest sales at AdoTube; he also boasts some time over at DoubleClick. In July, Vindico appointed former NBCUniversal Vice President of Sales Jes Santoro senior vice president of sales.
• According to a new survey by customer loyalty strategist LoyaltyOne, 74% of American and Canadian consumers don’t feel they get anything back from sharing personal information with marketers. While 52% agreed that companies use their data to better serve them, 54% expected improved customer service and 55% expected exclusive discounts or offers for sharing info.
• Mobile video ad network AdColony, a subsidiary of mobile ad firm Jirbo, las launched AdColony Express, a self-serve HD mobile video advertising platform that it claims can deploy high-quality TV advertising across its growing network in just a matter of clicks.
• E-commerce solutions builder Barilliance has introduced a Facebook Fan Page Personalization product, allowing brands to offer Fan Page visitors product recommendations, coupons and user-targeted messaging.
- Pingback from Mobile Commerce Forum Report Getting the CEO to yes on mobile projects « Near Field Communication (NFC) / Smart mCommerce
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]