Quick Hits: VivaKi Launches CRM365, Barrett New Prez at e-Dialog
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media agencies Big Fuel, Digitas, Razorfish, StarcomMediaVest Group and Zenith Optimedi.
• Simone Barrett is taking over as president of GSI Commerce email and social marketing division e-Dialog, as former head Joe Gagnon moves to other responsibilities within GSI. Barrett was previously president of GSI Global Marketing Services International, but prior to that held the position of managing director of e-Dialog for 10 years and oversaw expansion into EMEA. In addition, e-Dialog CTO Christian Wright was shifted to general manager of e-Dialog Americas and Luke Griffiths was named general manager of e-Dialog U.K. GSI Commerce was acquired by eBay last year for $2.4 billion.
• Targeting service Rocket Fuel has given some gas to the automotive industry with the launch Auto Booster, a tech platform focused boosting efficiency and effectiveness of brand and direct response campaigns in the vertical through audience targeting and circulating campaign insights.
• App development and monetization platform Netbiscuits has partnered with cloud optimization service Akamai Technologies to improve mobile site delivery and give clients better device intelligence through the Akamai Intelligent Platform.
• The Mobile Marketing Association has published a new whitepaper on explaining the operational nitty gritty and benefits of permission-based marketing. “Building Permission-Based Mobile Marketing” (PDF) was developed in coordination with MMA Task Force members Alcatel-Lucent, Blyk, Gemalto, IMIMobile, Lenco, Maxis, O2, Out There Media, Pontiflex, Telefonica, Turkcell, Velti and Vodafone.
• After noting last week that traffic to publishers such as The Next Web, Technorati and PRNewswire had apparently been spanked by Google’s Panda 2.5 search algorithm update, new data collected by SEO anayltics firm Searchmetrics has the company believing Google has rolled back some of these updates. Ten of the 30 domains whose traffic had taken a hit saw an 80% to 90% recovery while another 10 actually surged past their pre-Panda 2.5 levels.
• Video advertising platform VINDICO has lured in several new accomplished sales team members. New Director of Agency Sales for the East and Midwest Brooke Horlicke has joined from Google, where she was senior account director/team lead at DoubleClick. Nicole Early, directory of agency sales for the Western region, was previously director of sales for SocialVibe and has previously held sales positions at CondeNast, Demand Media, CNNMoney.com and CBS Digital. And Senior Account Executive for the Midwest Cole Fischer was last seen managing Midwest sales at AdoTube; he also boasts some time over at DoubleClick. In July, Vindico appointed former NBCUniversal Vice President of Sales Jes Santoro senior vice president of sales.
• According to a new survey by customer loyalty strategist LoyaltyOne, 74% of American and Canadian consumers don’t feel they get anything back from sharing personal information with marketers. While 52% agreed that companies use their data to better serve them, 54% expected improved customer service and 55% expected exclusive discounts or offers for sharing info.
• Mobile video ad network AdColony, a subsidiary of mobile ad firm Jirbo, las launched AdColony Express, a self-serve HD mobile video advertising platform that it claims can deploy high-quality TV advertising across its growing network in just a matter of clicks.
• E-commerce solutions builder Barilliance has introduced a Facebook Fan Page Personalization product, allowing brands to offer Fan Page visitors product recommendations, coupons and user-targeted messaging.
- Pingback from Mobile Commerce Forum Report Getting the CEO to yes on mobile projects « Near Field Communication (NFC) / Smart mCommerce
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than