Quick Hits: TRAFFIQ Taps Datonics, Gannett’s Dubow Resigns, Baynote and Crowd Factory Team Up
ADOTAS – Through a new partnership, clients of media management system TRAFFIQ will now have access to Datonics’ keyword and segment-based behavioral data. Datonics is a spinoff of AlmondNet’s Data Division — read an interview with CEO Michael Benedek about becoming a standalone company.
• After announcing a leave of absence on September 15, Gannett Chairman and CEO Craig Dubow has resigned due to health issues. Marjorie Magner, independent director and chair of the audit committee, has been named non-executive chairman of the board while Gracia C. Martore has been named president and chief executive officer and taken a seat on the board of directors.
• e-commerce personalization specialist Baynote has teamed up with crowd-sourcing offer-maker Crowd Factory to enable merchandisers to offer contextual flash deals, referral offers and group deals to consumers based on real-time buying intent across multiple channels.
• Now that Apple’s iOS 5 has taken unique device identifiers off the table, DigiDay’s Jack Marshall reports that mobile targeters are looking in the direction of device fingerprinting.
• Havas has opened multicultural-marketing agency Totality in New York City that will partner with other agencies in the Havas network, including Arnold Worldwide, Euro RSCG and MPG. The full-service agency, led by CEO Leo Olper and CCO Mauricio Galvan, will focus on ethnic and niche consumers, including the Hispanic, African-American and LGBT communities.
• U.K.-based mobile marketing agency agency Fetch Media has acquired British peer agency Lucidity Mobile, also picking up clients Carlsberg, Harrods, Vodafone and… the British government (well, the Office of Central Information).
• Location-based advertiser JiWire has tapped Steve Ricketts as its European Managing Director. While at Orange UK (now Everything Everywhere), Ricketts launched mobile advertising services, mobile payment systems and location-based services.
• Energy People Connect, an online community and communications consultancy for energy industry professionals, has launched a B2B advertising network to assist energy advertisers in developing targeted and efficient media planning across energy-related publishers.
Congrats to Fetch on the acquisition of Lucidity Mobile
Leave a Comment
- Vibe’s 2017 Mobile Consumer Report: The Mobile/Brand Engagement Revolution
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE Launches AI-Powered UX Performance Center
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying