Off-Duty: Buddy Media Hosts Brand Buddies at Hearst Towers.
ADOTAS – When your social media brand management tools are as effective as Buddy Media, you make a lot of friends. Representatives from 150 Buddy Media clients to descended upon Hearst Tower (Buddy Media developed “sapplets” for Hearst Magazines earlier this year) for the Fall Client Summit, which included panel discussions and a lavish cocktail reception. Buddy Media, of course, had a lot to talk about, as in the last two months it closed $54 million Series D round of funding and opened new offices in Singapore and San Francisco.
Also, check out CEO and founder Mike Lazerow’s keynote at the Web 2.0 Expo, an in-depth look at how brands are currently using Facebook. By the way, you’re looking pretty hot in that t-shirt, hottie.
- Pingback from Adotas: Off Duty: Buddy Media Hosts Brand Buddies At Hearst Towers | In The News | Newsroom | Buddy Media
Leave a Comment
- AppLift Announces “FirstScreen”–Conference on mobile performance advertising & advertising technology
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Tapad Plans Cross-Screen Marketing Summit in NYC
- Preview: The Ins and Outs of ad:tech San Francisco 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014