Clickable Enhances Facebook Ad Suite With Bid Automation
ADOTAS – The targeting prowess of Facebook Ads has almost become a thing of legend (in the Internet world, that doesn’t take long to happen), but setting up campaigns still tends to require a great deal of menial labor.
Hence why Clickable has added some serious automation tools to its Facebook Advertising Suite, which was launched back in January as part of its holistic Clickable Pro campaign management platform. The new Social ActEngine uses a complex algorithm to reallocate budgets to optimize bids on the most engaging and effective campaigns. In addition Facebook bids can be automated alone and the Social ActEngine tests and prioritizes ads within campaigns to ensure efficiency and optimized performance.
The ActEngine joins four other new tools added to the Facebook Ad Suite this year:
- Ads Builder allows advertisers to create and deliver up to 8,000 ads at the same time using combinations of images, copy and target audiences.
- Media and Target Libraries that allow marketers to optimize campaign performance by stored assets with intuitive tagging .
- Ad Rotation automates delivery of ad variations.
- Integration of Facebook engagement metrics and Clickable’s proprietary conversion tracking.
Come take a tour of the full Facebook Advertising Suite with this video:
- Pingback from Got Funds? AmEx Leads $12 Million Round for Clickable
Leave a Comment
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan
- Bloomberg Partners with adMarketplace As Exclusive Paid Search Partner