Clickable Enhances Facebook Ad Suite With Bid Automation
ADOTAS – The targeting prowess of Facebook Ads has almost become a thing of legend (in the Internet world, that doesn’t take long to happen), but setting up campaigns still tends to require a great deal of menial labor.
Hence why Clickable has added some serious automation tools to its Facebook Advertising Suite, which was launched back in January as part of its holistic Clickable Pro campaign management platform. The new Social ActEngine uses a complex algorithm to reallocate budgets to optimize bids on the most engaging and effective campaigns. In addition Facebook bids can be automated alone and the Social ActEngine tests and prioritizes ads within campaigns to ensure efficiency and optimized performance.
The ActEngine joins four other new tools added to the Facebook Ad Suite this year:
- Ads Builder allows advertisers to create and deliver up to 8,000 ads at the same time using combinations of images, copy and target audiences.
- Media and Target Libraries that allow marketers to optimize campaign performance by stored assets with intuitive tagging .
- Ad Rotation automates delivery of ad variations.
- Integration of Facebook engagement metrics and Clickable’s proprietary conversion tracking.
Come take a tour of the full Facebook Advertising Suite with this video:
- Pingback from Got Funds? AmEx Leads $12 Million Round for Clickable
Leave a Comment
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office