Quick Hits: Casale Hooks Up With Turn, AdoTube Stats and More
ADOTAS – Following the launch of its premium exchange for its tight base of 3,000 quality publishers, Casale Media has partnered with Turn to power real-time bidding of the CasaleX platform.
According to video ad network AdoTube’s second-quarter 2011 In-Stream Ad Format Index, 84% of consumers who selected their pre-roll advertisement via AdoTube’s Ad Selector format watched the ad all the way through. All-in-all, the view-through rate was 63% (some viewers didn’t choose one of the Ad Selector options) while the click-through rate was 5.8%. Back in July, AdoTube found that its Polite Pre-Roll ads — which allow the viewer to skip an in-stream video ad and account for 30% of AdoTube’s served video ads — had a view-through rate of 45%.
Video network Metacafe has opened a new vertical of short-form video content aimed at males, appropriately titled M.E.N. — that is, Metacafe Entertainment network.
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best SEO campaign in the Online Advertising Creative category goes to… Search marketing agency Covario shared and client Nikon!
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best “Rich Media: Single Execution” in the Online Advertising category goes to… Glow Interactive for its campaign for USA Networks’ “White Collar.” The same campaign picked up the 2011 MOBI Award for “Best iPad/Tablet Advertising Campaign.”
Following its acquisition by Resource Nation (with a hand from JMI Equity), B2B affiliate network Business.com has relaunched with five marketing products: pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-download, display advertising and directory advertising.
Google has launched AdWords for video in private beta across YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Omnicom Media Group’s trading desk, Accuen, has signed up with TubeMogul, which reconfigured itself as a video DSP back in April.
- Pingback from Welcome Aboard: McDonald to PubMatic, Irvine to Vibrant
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than