Quick Hits: Casale Hooks Up With Turn, AdoTube Stats and More
ADOTAS – Following the launch of its premium exchange for its tight base of 3,000 quality publishers, Casale Media has partnered with Turn to power real-time bidding of the CasaleX platform.
According to video ad network AdoTube’s second-quarter 2011 In-Stream Ad Format Index, 84% of consumers who selected their pre-roll advertisement via AdoTube’s Ad Selector format watched the ad all the way through. All-in-all, the view-through rate was 63% (some viewers didn’t choose one of the Ad Selector options) while the click-through rate was 5.8%. Back in July, AdoTube found that its Polite Pre-Roll ads — which allow the viewer to skip an in-stream video ad and account for 30% of AdoTube’s served video ads — had a view-through rate of 45%.
Video network Metacafe has opened a new vertical of short-form video content aimed at males, appropriately titled M.E.N. — that is, Metacafe Entertainment network.
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best SEO campaign in the Online Advertising Creative category goes to… Search marketing agency Covario shared and client Nikon!
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best “Rich Media: Single Execution” in the Online Advertising category goes to… Glow Interactive for its campaign for USA Networks’ “White Collar.” The same campaign picked up the 2011 MOBI Award for “Best iPad/Tablet Advertising Campaign.”
Following its acquisition by Resource Nation (with a hand from JMI Equity), B2B affiliate network Business.com has relaunched with five marketing products: pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-download, display advertising and directory advertising.
Google has launched AdWords for video in private beta across YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Omnicom Media Group’s trading desk, Accuen, has signed up with TubeMogul, which reconfigured itself as a video DSP back in April.
- Pingback from Welcome Aboard: McDonald to PubMatic, Irvine to Vibrant
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]