Quick Hits: Casale Hooks Up With Turn, AdoTube Stats and More
ADOTAS – Following the launch of its premium exchange for its tight base of 3,000 quality publishers, Casale Media has partnered with Turn to power real-time bidding of the CasaleX platform.
According to video ad network AdoTube’s second-quarter 2011 In-Stream Ad Format Index, 84% of consumers who selected their pre-roll advertisement via AdoTube’s Ad Selector format watched the ad all the way through. All-in-all, the view-through rate was 63% (some viewers didn’t choose one of the Ad Selector options) while the click-through rate was 5.8%. Back in July, AdoTube found that its Polite Pre-Roll ads — which allow the viewer to skip an in-stream video ad and account for 30% of AdoTube’s served video ads — had a view-through rate of 45%.
Video network Metacafe has opened a new vertical of short-form video content aimed at males, appropriately titled M.E.N. — that is, Metacafe Entertainment network.
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best SEO campaign in the Online Advertising Creative category goes to… Search marketing agency Covario shared and client Nikon!
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best “Rich Media: Single Execution” in the Online Advertising category goes to… Glow Interactive for its campaign for USA Networks’ “White Collar.” The same campaign picked up the 2011 MOBI Award for “Best iPad/Tablet Advertising Campaign.”
Following its acquisition by Resource Nation (with a hand from JMI Equity), B2B affiliate network Business.com has relaunched with five marketing products: pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-download, display advertising and directory advertising.
Google has launched AdWords for video in private beta across YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Omnicom Media Group’s trading desk, Accuen, has signed up with TubeMogul, which reconfigured itself as a video DSP back in April.
- Pingback from Welcome Aboard: McDonald to PubMatic, Irvine to Vibrant
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline