Quick Hits: Casale Hooks Up With Turn, AdoTube Stats and More
ADOTAS – Following the launch of its premium exchange for its tight base of 3,000 quality publishers, Casale Media has partnered with Turn to power real-time bidding of the CasaleX platform.
According to video ad network AdoTube’s second-quarter 2011 In-Stream Ad Format Index, 84% of consumers who selected their pre-roll advertisement via AdoTube’s Ad Selector format watched the ad all the way through. All-in-all, the view-through rate was 63% (some viewers didn’t choose one of the Ad Selector options) while the click-through rate was 5.8%. Back in July, AdoTube found that its Polite Pre-Roll ads — which allow the viewer to skip an in-stream video ad and account for 30% of AdoTube’s served video ads — had a view-through rate of 45%.
Video network Metacafe has opened a new vertical of short-form video content aimed at males, appropriately titled M.E.N. — that is, Metacafe Entertainment network.
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best SEO campaign in the Online Advertising Creative category goes to… Search marketing agency Covario shared and client Nikon!
And the 2011 OMMA Award for best “Rich Media: Single Execution” in the Online Advertising category goes to… Glow Interactive for its campaign for USA Networks’ “White Collar.” The same campaign picked up the 2011 MOBI Award for “Best iPad/Tablet Advertising Campaign.”
Following its acquisition by Resource Nation (with a hand from JMI Equity), B2B affiliate network Business.com has relaunched with five marketing products: pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, pay-per-download, display advertising and directory advertising.
Google has launched AdWords for video in private beta across YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Omnicom Media Group’s trading desk, Accuen, has signed up with TubeMogul, which reconfigured itself as a video DSP back in April.
- Pingback from Welcome Aboard: McDonald to PubMatic, Irvine to Vibrant
Leave a Comment
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a