Quick Hits: Yup, Google Bought Admeld
Apparently Google is toying with removing URLs from search results in favor of publisher names. Check out this screen shot given to Google Operating System by David, who runs the blog Making Money From Android:
When did the tech media turn into the staff of People magazine? Apparently Bill Gates let slip that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is engaged to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan. This is news to me because I thought they already were engaged, but whatever. I wonder how much coverage will be devoted to the Silicon Valley wedding of the century — live-streamed from the Facebook cafeteria? Sorry, Duchess Kate, your time in the spotlight is over.
eMarketer has worldwide online ad spend breaking $100 billion in 2013, although its yearly growth will slow to 12.7% after two years of 17% growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- George Simpson’s Latest Column; Adbrain’s New Office, New Hires; Laura Lewellyn Joins Lotame
- 5 Ways to Drive Return on Ad Spend: An Opera Mediaworks/Nielsen Catalina Solutions Infographic
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper
- PushSpring Expands To Canada in Partnership with Native Touch
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe