Quick Hits: Yup, Google Bought Admeld
Apparently Google is toying with removing URLs from search results in favor of publisher names. Check out this screen shot given to Google Operating System by David, who runs the blog Making Money From Android:
When did the tech media turn into the staff of People magazine? Apparently Bill Gates let slip that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is engaged to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan. This is news to me because I thought they already were engaged, but whatever. I wonder how much coverage will be devoted to the Silicon Valley wedding of the century — live-streamed from the Facebook cafeteria? Sorry, Duchess Kate, your time in the spotlight is over.
eMarketer has worldwide online ad spend breaking $100 billion in 2013, although its yearly growth will slow to 12.7% after two years of 17% growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy