Quick Hits: Yup, Google Bought Admeld
Apparently Google is toying with removing URLs from search results in favor of publisher names. Check out this screen shot given to Google Operating System by David, who runs the blog Making Money From Android:
When did the tech media turn into the staff of People magazine? Apparently Bill Gates let slip that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is engaged to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan. This is news to me because I thought they already were engaged, but whatever. I wonder how much coverage will be devoted to the Silicon Valley wedding of the century — live-streamed from the Facebook cafeteria? Sorry, Duchess Kate, your time in the spotlight is over.
eMarketer has worldwide online ad spend breaking $100 billion in 2013, although its yearly growth will slow to 12.7% after two years of 17% growth.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat