Quick Hits: Traffic Marketplace Is Now Epic Marketplace
Exactly one year after Epic Media Group completed its acquisition of Connexus, Epic has rebranded Traffic Marketplace as Epic Marketplace and established it as an umbrella for its EpicSocial, EpicDisplay and EpicMobile brands.
AdBlade calls itself a brand-safe ad network, and its got the third-party validation to prove it. About 80% of the 1.5 billion impressions AdBlade served from April to May have been certified as low risk by verification company AdSafe Media. AdBlade scored a Media Rating Index of 149, compared to the industry average of 110.
Government agencies use facial recognition technology in hunting down criminals and terrorists, and now you can use similar technology to tag your friends in Facebook photos! Unless you’re Google Chair Eric Schmidt, who is afraid of the technology — why don’t we all follow his lead and freak out!
You ain’t getting any more of GroupM’s business, content pirates! The parent company of WPP media agencies Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare has announced a new digital media buying policy that prevents client ads from appearing on websites that distribute illegally obtained content.
Oooh! New Google display advertising website!
Ive used all types of ad networks the worst are those which allow any old top dick and harry to put ads on their sites…these fraud networks include Google, Yahoo, Chitika, MSN etc. The best ROI I have seen comes from networks that only allow large sites into the network like Adblade, Industry brains, etc.
I agree with Joemarketer when he says that Adblade allows only large sites into the network. This is highly important for businesses who want to advertise online. The point is to reach a vast audience. Using only premium networks is a really good way.
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend