Quick Hits: Traffic Marketplace Is Now Epic Marketplace
Exactly one year after Epic Media Group completed its acquisition of Connexus, Epic has rebranded Traffic Marketplace as Epic Marketplace and established it as an umbrella for its EpicSocial, EpicDisplay and EpicMobile brands.
AdBlade calls itself a brand-safe ad network, and its got the third-party validation to prove it. About 80% of the 1.5 billion impressions AdBlade served from April to May have been certified as low risk by verification company AdSafe Media. AdBlade scored a Media Rating Index of 149, compared to the industry average of 110.
Government agencies use facial recognition technology in hunting down criminals and terrorists, and now you can use similar technology to tag your friends in Facebook photos! Unless you’re Google Chair Eric Schmidt, who is afraid of the technology — why don’t we all follow his lead and freak out!
You ain’t getting any more of GroupM’s business, content pirates! The parent company of WPP media agencies Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare has announced a new digital media buying policy that prevents client ads from appearing on websites that distribute illegally obtained content.
Oooh! New Google display advertising website!
Ive used all types of ad networks the worst are those which allow any old top dick and harry to put ads on their sites…these fraud networks include Google, Yahoo, Chitika, MSN etc. The best ROI I have seen comes from networks that only allow large sites into the network like Adblade, Industry brains, etc.
I agree with Joemarketer when he says that Adblade allows only large sites into the network. This is highly important for businesses who want to advertise online. The point is to reach a vast audience. Using only premium networks is a really good way.
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis