Quick Hits: Google Checkout, Microsoft Advertising and More
ADOTAS – Apparently because they make search results pages too crowded, Google is killing the ability for etail AdWords advertisers to include a Google Checkout button in their ads. However, the badges will continue to be displayed in product searches. “We’re making this change to improve the user experience on Google search results pages,” read a Google e-mail sent to eCommerceCircle.
Microsoft Advertising is augmenting current mobile rich media service with PointRoll through partnerships with EyeWonder and Phulant. Microsoft boasts hot mobile web properties like Fox Sports, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger and MSN.
Speaking of PointRoll integrations, interclick has decided to take its integration with PointRoll deeper, giving clients automated reporting through AdControl 3.2 and
providing transparency inventory sources generating the highest rich-media engagement rates.
The next version of Apple’s iOS will feature a Twitter integration.
WPP Group bought a 70% stake in Brazil-based digital agency F.biz, well regarded for its mobile achievements.
Dentsu has acquired digital marketing network Steak Group, which will fall under Dentsu Network West and report to the London Office.
Researchers think 120,000 Android users leaked data — such as the mobile ID, handset model and other apps on the device — through 30 downloaded apps with malware.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]