Quick Hits: Google Checkout, Microsoft Advertising and More
ADOTAS – Apparently because they make search results pages too crowded, Google is killing the ability for etail AdWords advertisers to include a Google Checkout button in their ads. However, the badges will continue to be displayed in product searches. “We’re making this change to improve the user experience on Google search results pages,” read a Google e-mail sent to eCommerceCircle.
Microsoft Advertising is augmenting current mobile rich media service with PointRoll through partnerships with EyeWonder and Phulant. Microsoft boasts hot mobile web properties like Fox Sports, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger and MSN.
Speaking of PointRoll integrations, interclick has decided to take its integration with PointRoll deeper, giving clients automated reporting through AdControl 3.2 and
providing transparency inventory sources generating the highest rich-media engagement rates.
The next version of Apple’s iOS will feature a Twitter integration.
WPP Group bought a 70% stake in Brazil-based digital agency F.biz, well regarded for its mobile achievements.
Dentsu has acquired digital marketing network Steak Group, which will fall under Dentsu Network West and report to the London Office.
Researchers think 120,000 Android users leaked data — such as the mobile ID, handset model and other apps on the device — through 30 downloaded apps with malware.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years