Quick Hits: Blekko Gets an Overhaul
ADOTAS – Socially curated search engine Blekko has launched Zorro, a visual rehash of its engine that now auto-included around 1,000 slash tags when users sign up. To market the overhaul, Blekko is inviting searchers to play “Three Engine Monte” — users must pick the best results between three columns of SERPs. One is from Google, one is from Bing and one is from Blekko, but which is which, well nobody knows….
Casale Media has signed on to sell all the display inventory for educational content publisher Infoplease, which reaches 2.75 million uniques a month through Infoplease.com and Factmonster.com.
Limelight Networks has introduced REACH Interactive to applications running on the Android and iOS platforms, an extension of its REACH Video service. The service enables pre- and post-roll video ads within apps to respond to user interaction, pause video playback and open microsites associated with the advertisement.
Neolane has been tapped by U.S. independent wireless provider Cell South to provide comprehensive conversational marketing across online and offline channels.
Traditional marketing keeps taking cues from its kid cousin digital — TheMediaDash.com just launched an online platform to assist small and midsized businesses in buying spots on local radio stations.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]