Quick Hits: Blekko Gets an Overhaul
ADOTAS – Socially curated search engine Blekko has launched Zorro, a visual rehash of its engine that now auto-included around 1,000 slash tags when users sign up. To market the overhaul, Blekko is inviting searchers to play “Three Engine Monte” — users must pick the best results between three columns of SERPs. One is from Google, one is from Bing and one is from Blekko, but which is which, well nobody knows….
Casale Media has signed on to sell all the display inventory for educational content publisher Infoplease, which reaches 2.75 million uniques a month through Infoplease.com and Factmonster.com.
Limelight Networks has introduced REACH Interactive to applications running on the Android and iOS platforms, an extension of its REACH Video service. The service enables pre- and post-roll video ads within apps to respond to user interaction, pause video playback and open microsites associated with the advertisement.
Neolane has been tapped by U.S. independent wireless provider Cell South to provide comprehensive conversational marketing across online and offline channels.
Traditional marketing keeps taking cues from its kid cousin digital — TheMediaDash.com just launched an online platform to assist small and midsized businesses in buying spots on local radio stations.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published