Quick Hits: A Like Is Worth 20 Visits
ADOTAS – Hey retailers — Hitwise Intelligence calculates that a Facebook Like of your brand’s page is worth 20 visits to your actual site.
BIA/Kelsey threw on its predicting hat and forecast that U.S. mobile ad spend will jump to $4 billion in 2015, $2.8 billion or 70% of which will come from targeted local ads. For 2011, BIA/Kelsey predicts local ads will account for $404 million of U.S. mobile ad spend or 51% of the pie.
You heard the death of the trend at Mobile Commerce Daily first: the daily deals space is so over. The ad hipsters have moved to a retro print ad thing! (Just kidding, newspapers — you’re still dying.)
The Winklevoss twins (Winklevosses? Winklevi?) have decided they’ve squeezed enough settlement cash out of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Mashable reports, but the charming social network founder still has left them with broken hearts. Will they ever be able to trust an engineer again?
Bloomberg’s sources suggest the iPhone 5 is launching in September, instantly disintegrating all other smartphones with its gloriousness: A5 processor, 8-megapixel camera and the ability to crack a walnut with a single downward thrust. You don’t even need an app for that last function.
Video ad exchange adBrite earned itself a Stevie, or America Business Award – Most Innovative Company of the Year, at that — for its launch of targeted pre-roll units that imbue data from larger display campaigns.
Video ad network BBE, acquired by Specific Media last year, has gotten quite a boost from its parent company’s targeting technology: a 46% increase in view-through rates, a
21% increase in click-through rates and a 55% increase in reach for first quarter 2011.
The Financial Times says Twitter is like this close to placing Promoted Tweets in the stream rather than just in search queries.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than