Quick Hits: A Like Is Worth 20 Visits
ADOTAS – Hey retailers — Hitwise Intelligence calculates that a Facebook Like of your brand’s page is worth 20 visits to your actual site.
BIA/Kelsey threw on its predicting hat and forecast that U.S. mobile ad spend will jump to $4 billion in 2015, $2.8 billion or 70% of which will come from targeted local ads. For 2011, BIA/Kelsey predicts local ads will account for $404 million of U.S. mobile ad spend or 51% of the pie.
You heard the death of the trend at Mobile Commerce Daily first: the daily deals space is so over. The ad hipsters have moved to a retro print ad thing! (Just kidding, newspapers — you’re still dying.)
The Winklevoss twins (Winklevosses? Winklevi?) have decided they’ve squeezed enough settlement cash out of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Mashable reports, but the charming social network founder still has left them with broken hearts. Will they ever be able to trust an engineer again?
Bloomberg’s sources suggest the iPhone 5 is launching in September, instantly disintegrating all other smartphones with its gloriousness: A5 processor, 8-megapixel camera and the ability to crack a walnut with a single downward thrust. You don’t even need an app for that last function.
Video ad exchange adBrite earned itself a Stevie, or America Business Award – Most Innovative Company of the Year, at that — for its launch of targeted pre-roll units that imbue data from larger display campaigns.
Video ad network BBE, acquired by Specific Media last year, has gotten quite a boost from its parent company’s targeting technology: a 46% increase in view-through rates, a
21% increase in click-through rates and a 55% increase in reach for first quarter 2011.
The Financial Times says Twitter is like this close to placing Promoted Tweets in the stream rather than just in search queries.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]