Ooyala Gets Easy Access to YuMe Video Inventory
ADOTAS – Ooyala has expanded its partnership with video ad firm YuMe’s ACE for Publishers ad management platform, opening YuMe inventory to users of Ooyala’s video management, monetization and analytics platform. Previously publishers using Ooyala would have to sign up with YuMe to use the platform for monetization, but now access is open from the creation of a Ooyala account.
This spring YuMe introduced version 3.0 of ACE for Publishers, which streamlines the monetization and syndication efforts of midtail content developers and owners. Back at the end of 2009, the two companies teamed up to allow Ooyala customers to manually insert YuMed ad overlays during live video streams.
When Yahoo! Japan recently entered into a strategic technology and distribution agreement with Ooyala, CEO Jay Fulcher told me that the real allure of his company’s Backlot video publishing platform was its incomparable analytics, which offer real-time, actionable analysis into consumer viewing behavior.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and