Got Funds? ADmantX Gets Financial Support for Semantic Targeting
ADOTAS – Here’s to new frontiers in semantic targeting — ADmantX just raised $2.8 million in growth funding from Atlante Ventures Mezzogiorno, the venture capital fund of Italian bank Intesa Sanpaolo. Atlante Ventures Mezzogiorno will hold a minority share in Admantx while semantic software firm Expert System maintaining a majority.
Spun off from Expert System last year and launched from beta in March, ADmantX claims to detect reader emotions, behaviors and even intent from its page-level analysis. How’s that? Through semantic technology from its parent, natural language processing and social collaboration. In addition, ADmantX offers ad-blocking capabilities to keep brands away from questionable or discordant content.
Most interesting, ADmantX plays up the fact that it practices “cookie-less” targeting, marketing itself as an alternative to behavioral targeting once Washington gets around to passing online behavioral advertising legislation.
“ADmantX has proven its ability to successfully support a brand’s psychological positioning by displaying deep understanding of the emotions evoked by adjacent content, and we are well positioned to offer publishers an alternative to cookie-based ad targeting should there be legislation that curbs its appeal,” comments Chief Marketing Officer J. Brooke Aker, who has written a few excellent columns for Adotas.
Aker adds that the funding will be used to boost ADmantX sales staff and marketing presence.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]