Chango Discovers Seven Types of Effective Retargeting
ADOTAS – Just like there are “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” (wait, I forgot self-help author Stephen R. Covey miraculously discovered an eighth one right as his bank account was running low), search retargeter Chango has derived the “Seven Types of Effective Retargeting” — and fortunately you don’t have to pay $25 for the hardcover edition.
Instead Chango — which scored 4.25 million in funding back in February — is sharing these methods via a tasty-looking pie chart, split down the middle between retargeting for off-site events and retargeting for on-site events. The former covers intent-based methods, including search, social, engagement and contextual; the latter follows user actions through a brand’s site, SEO or SEM and email.
Check out the graphic, which can also be downloaded as a high-resolution PDF.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- BrightRoll Integrates Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings
- comScore Announced Introduction of New Panel-informed Attribution Offering
- Mobile First? Building a Marketing Strategy
- Collective Sells Ensemble Dynamic Creative Optimization Technology to Adobe
- BrightRoll Deepens Partnership with DoubleVerify to Minimize Fraud in Programmatic Video Advertising