Chango Discovers Seven Types of Effective Retargeting
ADOTAS – Just like there are “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” (wait, I forgot self-help author Stephen R. Covey miraculously discovered an eighth one right as his bank account was running low), search retargeter Chango has derived the “Seven Types of Effective Retargeting” — and fortunately you don’t have to pay $25 for the hardcover edition.
Instead Chango — which scored 4.25 million in funding back in February — is sharing these methods via a tasty-looking pie chart, split down the middle between retargeting for off-site events and retargeting for on-site events. The former covers intent-based methods, including search, social, engagement and contextual; the latter follows user actions through a brand’s site, SEO or SEM and email.
Check out the graphic, which can also be downloaded as a high-resolution PDF.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers