Searchmetrics Injects SEO Analytics Into Adobe SearchCenter+
ADOTAS – Hope they survive the hazing ritual! Searchmetrics is the newest member of the Adobe Genesis Partner Program. The search analytics specialist will provide international organic search data to SearchCenter+, Adobe paid search solution.
The SEO monitoring and keyword analysis from the Searchmetrics suite will allow SearchCenter+ users to compare SEO and SEM performance side by side, improve bids by using organic rank scenarios and receive keyword recommendations. Searchmetrics’ software tracks keywords in 28 countries through 90 various search engines.
“Adobe Genesis continues to add valuable integrations with best-in-class technologies like Searchmetrics,” said John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development for Adobe’s Omniture unit. “Our joint customers will benefit from a clearer picture of their search initiatives and where to take action to best boost traffic volume and revenue from search.”
In March, SearchCenter integrated Conductor’s SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with SEO platform Searchlight.
- Pingback from Searchmetrics Injects SEO Analytics Into Adobe SearchCenter+ | OMG-Gurubootcamp!! – SEO
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Black Friday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter