Conduit Bulks Up App Network With Purchase of Wibiya
ADOTAS – We noted the other day that the stars — The Weather Channel! Venus Williams! Seductive Travelocity! AOL Latino (muy caliente)! — were strutting their way over to make use of Conduit’s web and mobile developing tool and join its 260,000-member strong publisher network, which reaches 230 million uniques.
That pool is about to get a lot bigger with Conduit’s acquisition of Wibiya, which provides web apps for more than 120,000 publishers — such as TheStreet.com, TheOnion.com, Philly.com — that reach an audience of 200 million Internet users. The entire Wibiya team will be moving over to conduit.
“The connection between Conduit and Wibiya reveals a natural synergy. Both companies have built successful platforms on which hundreds of thousands of brands, website owners and developers large and small have built businesses,” said Ronen Shilo, Founder and CEO of Conduit. “We look forward to amplifying Wibiya’s already impressive reach by pairing it with the power of the Conduit Network.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd
- BrightRoll Insights Introduces Advanced Research and Reporting for Programmatic Video
- Taykey Raises $15 Million In Latest Funding Round, Brings Total Funding Up To $32 Million To Date
- Digimind Partners with Hootsuite to Provide Powerful Social Listening and Engagement Platform