Conduit Bulks Up App Network With Purchase of Wibiya
ADOTAS – We noted the other day that the stars — The Weather Channel! Venus Williams! Seductive Travelocity! AOL Latino (muy caliente)! — were strutting their way over to make use of Conduit’s web and mobile developing tool and join its 260,000-member strong publisher network, which reaches 230 million uniques.
That pool is about to get a lot bigger with Conduit’s acquisition of Wibiya, which provides web apps for more than 120,000 publishers — such as TheStreet.com, TheOnion.com, Philly.com — that reach an audience of 200 million Internet users. The entire Wibiya team will be moving over to conduit.
“The connection between Conduit and Wibiya reveals a natural synergy. Both companies have built successful platforms on which hundreds of thousands of brands, website owners and developers large and small have built businesses,” said Ronen Shilo, Founder and CEO of Conduit. “We look forward to amplifying Wibiya’s already impressive reach by pairing it with the power of the Conduit Network.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead Supply-Side Platform