Big Names Grace Conduit’s App Platform
ADOTAS – The stars are coming out for Conduit, both a toolkit for building web and mobile apps and a network of mobile and app publishers with more than 260,000 members and a reach of 230 million uniques. Here are some big names that just took advantage of Conduit’s platform:
Travelocity just constructed a travel app for hooking up users with vaction pakages, flight and hotel deals.
The Weather Channel developed an app for on-demand weather reports in a user’s region.
Venus Williams’ new toolbar enables fans to receive images, videos and news updates on all major browsers.
AOL Latino built an app to deliver Spanish-language news, sports and entertainment — as well as a shopping component.
“These last few months have marked incredible growth in the Conduit Network of publishers and users,” said Conduit President Adam Boyden. “Our easy-to-use platform is in demand across industries as diverse as professional sports, travel, charities, gaming, education, and medical. The addition of these offerings from truly global brands speaks volumes about the growing influence and power of Conduit.”
In February, Conduit introduced a mobile platform for creating, developing, publishing, promoting and (hold on, let me take a breath) managing mobile apps across various platforms. Best part? It’s free. Some of the plentiful publishers that use the Conduit App Marketplace are Major League Baseball, Groupon, Zynga, Fox News and TechCrunch.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than