Quick Hits: JumpTap Scores More Investor Cash
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding.
The scammers have infiltrated Facebook events!
BlueKai is the first data management platform to receive certification from TRUSTe’s Third-Party Data Collection program. Also receiving certification were online network Casale Media and comScore. Specific Media and Insight Express were the first companies to be certified when the program launched last month.
Since the new 3DS console seems to compete with mobile devices from Apple and Google, GetJar’s Patrick Mork says Nintendo is ignoring the rival mobile gaming space at its own peril.
I wonder if they’re marketing it as a “fixer-upper” — social media money pit MySpace will get an open house starting Wednesday, according to BoomTown’s Kara Swisher. Apparently Zynga is not one of the interested parties, but music video network Vevo is.
Wiredset has launched Trendrr Social TV charts, which rank broadcast and cable television programs daily and weekly by information gathered from social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Digital Place-Based Revenue Growth Outpaces Other Major Media Sectors For First Half Of 2015
- PebblePost Invents Programmatic Direct Mail
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar