Quick Hits: JumpTap Scores More Investor Cash
ADOTAS – Independent mobile ad network JumpTap can keep up its mad expansion drive — 23 new employees since the beginning of the year — with a fresh $20 million in funding.
The scammers have infiltrated Facebook events!
BlueKai is the first data management platform to receive certification from TRUSTe’s Third-Party Data Collection program. Also receiving certification were online network Casale Media and comScore. Specific Media and Insight Express were the first companies to be certified when the program launched last month.
Since the new 3DS console seems to compete with mobile devices from Apple and Google, GetJar’s Patrick Mork says Nintendo is ignoring the rival mobile gaming space at its own peril.
I wonder if they’re marketing it as a “fixer-upper” — social media money pit MySpace will get an open house starting Wednesday, according to BoomTown’s Kara Swisher. Apparently Zynga is not one of the interested parties, but music video network Vevo is.
Wiredset has launched Trendrr Social TV charts, which rank broadcast and cable television programs daily and weekly by information gathered from social networks.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline