Quick Hits: Experian Buddies Up With Turn
ADOTAS - Experian Marketing Services, the direct marketing hub of online and offline data gatherer Experian, has partnered Turn to use its real-time data and media management technology to leverage offline direct marketing data in targeting online audiences through the Audience IQ platform. Check out an interview with Mike Balducci, SVP and general manager of digital advertising services at Experian Marketing Services on AdExchanger.
Hyperlocal pay-per-call specialist ZipLocal expanded its online and mobile LocaLeads network to a network of print publishers in more that 1,000 markets nationwide.
Need some extra SEM or SEO manpower but you’re lacking in budget? Recently launched outsourcing solution TeamLauncher might have a solution for you.
Take a taste of Google Display Network Reserve — it’s that premium inventory on a guaranteed basis that display advertisers have been craving.
The Federal Trade Commission has had enough of these snake-oil — I mean acai-berry Internet hucksters. On Tuesday the agency will announce lawsuits against third-party Internet affiliate marketers of acai berry weight-loss pills.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution