No More Mpire, Just AdXpose
ADOTAS – All right, it took a little while but I finally have it straight: Mpire is the company, AdXpose is the ad verification product. No more confusion… WHAT? The company actually changed its name to AdXpose? Nerds! I spent so much time memorizing that Mpire was the product… No… Shoot.
To allieve the confusion of small minds like mine, Mpire has officially switched its company name to AdXpose, its flagship analytics and verification solution. The name change comes in the wake of a funding announcement — $3 million in funding from existing investor Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
AdXpose is also doing the executive shuffle, moving Kirby Winfield from president and chief revenue officer to CEO and bumping up Ryan Polley from senior vice president of strategic development to COO, a new position. Winfield will also take a seat on AdXpose’s board of directors.
“With such strong industry demand for AdXpose from major brands, ad agencies and publishers, we now need to scale up our operations, including hiring staff and opening new offices,” Winfield said. “This new round of funding will give us more than enough capital to meet our customers’ needs.”
AdXpose said it’s been a banner year for the company, with 100 new clients signed and the development of a mobile display verification service. Stat-wise, AdXpose claims on average it reduced noncompliance for its clients by 78% during the first 30 days in action, while increasing engagement rates by 106%.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website