Google Adds Previews to PPC Ads
ADOTAS – When Google was first testing it out its Previews feature in search results, our Adotas posse of search experts thought the feature might heavily affect SEO but leave the SEM business alone. Not quite — Google has extended Previews to its pay-per-click search ads.
By clicking that now-familiar magnifying glass next to a sponsored result, a user can get a preview box of the page behind an ad — and no, a Preview doesn’t count as a click, so advertisers aren’t charged.
It’s a really big win for paid search advertisers, especially considering that searchers who do go on and click are probably more qualified leads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter