Google Adds Previews to PPC Ads
ADOTAS – When Google was first testing it out its Previews feature in search results, our Adotas posse of search experts thought the feature might heavily affect SEO but leave the SEM business alone. Not quite — Google has extended Previews to its pay-per-click search ads.
By clicking that now-familiar magnifying glass next to a sponsored result, a user can get a preview box of the page behind an ad — and no, a Preview doesn’t count as a click, so advertisers aren’t charged.
It’s a really big win for paid search advertisers, especially considering that searchers who do go on and click are probably more qualified leads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer
- White Ops Expands Product Portfolio to Stop Fraud with Real-Time Prevention
- Twitter Publisher Network Is Now Twitter Audience Platform