Google Adds Previews to PPC Ads
ADOTAS – When Google was first testing it out its Previews feature in search results, our Adotas posse of search experts thought the feature might heavily affect SEO but leave the SEM business alone. Not quite — Google has extended Previews to its pay-per-click search ads.
By clicking that now-familiar magnifying glass next to a sponsored result, a user can get a preview box of the page behind an ad — and no, a Preview doesn’t count as a click, so advertisers aren’t charged.
It’s a really big win for paid search advertisers, especially considering that searchers who do go on and click are probably more qualified leads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing
- ReactX Accesses More Than 10 Billion Programmatic Ad Impressions Per Month