Google Adds Previews to PPC Ads
ADOTAS – When Google was first testing it out its Previews feature in search results, our Adotas posse of search experts thought the feature might heavily affect SEO but leave the SEM business alone. Not quite — Google has extended Previews to its pay-per-click search ads.
By clicking that now-familiar magnifying glass next to a sponsored result, a user can get a preview box of the page behind an ad — and no, a Preview doesn’t count as a click, so advertisers aren’t charged.
It’s a really big win for paid search advertisers, especially considering that searchers who do go on and click are probably more qualified leads.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google Embraces Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Getting Smart about AI: It doesn’t replace advertisers, it empowers them
- The Collective Bill Caspare Memorial Fund Supports Diversity in New Media, Data Science and Product Development
- adMarketplace to Serve Bing Ads Across Network of Digital Search Properties
- Topics Trending on Facebook in September