Case Study: Arkovi Presentations Lift Off With SlideRocket
“At Arkovi, we are always on the road meeting with potential customers and investors discussing the benefits our service can provide companies. It is crucial that we stay top of mind when companies make a decision,” explained Blane Warrene, CEO of Arkovi.
Here’s how Arkovi uses SlideRocket to create and share effective presentations that make a lasting impression and ultimately grow the business.
SlideRocket Brings the ‘Wow’
Since transferring static, drab slides into the engaging, interactive SlideRocket presentation platform, Warrene has noticed an immediate positive response from his audience.
“People are blown away. SlideRocket brings an immediate ‘wow’ factor to our presentations that wasn’t there before,” said Warrene. “Now we’re able to deliver a presentation and share it with the audience with the click of a mouse. We’re in the midst of rebranding – just seeing our materials in SlideRocket makes them more dynamic. I recommend SlideRocket to executives and companies all the time. It’s given Arkovi a competitive advantage that we couldn’t find with other services.”
Arkovi relies on presentations to tell their story, bolster their customer base and garner funding from key investors. The company needed an easy way to create and distribute presentations internally and externally without having to send large files.
“With SlideRocket, we’re able to give a presentation and immediately send it to whomever we’re speaking to without having to wait until we get back to the office or worrying about whether the large file will clog their inbox. We simply send them a link and we’re done, simple as that.”
With the majority of Arkovi executives working from iPads, they’re able to open, present and share a presentation from one device. Best of all, they’re able to track the analytics to see what messages resonated well with the audience.
Effortless Version Control
With employees around the country, it is also important to maintain consistency with sales presentations that contain the most current content. Working from SlideRocket’s centralized library of presentations, slides and media, the company is able to streamline communications by allowing employees to access the latest sales deck, company logo slide, or product video without having to monitor multiple versions. This ensures that all internal and external communications are consistent and accurate.
“With SlideRocket, we have peace of mind that employees at a tradeshow in Florida are referencing the same statistics and messaging as executives delivering a funding presentation in California,” noted Warrene.
SlideRocket provides an elegant, engaging and efficient way for the entire Arkovi team to create a great first impression, delight their audience, close deals, and win business – whether in the boardroom or at a tradeshow.
“After seeing what SlideRocket has done to maximize the growth of our business, it’s confirmed – SlideRocket is the only presentation solution out there that offers engaging presentation features, efficiency and control.”
Of course, if you want to send slides, a favorite option is File Apartment (http://www.fileapartment.com). Easy to use, no software to download or registration, up to 1 GB, safe, and secure.
This was a great product until clearslide took over the customer service. Now you’ll get a response only if your lucky. Sliderocket is now full of bugs that are not a priority. It is not a surprise that VMware sold this cloud solution off.
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use