Case Study: Arkovi Presentations Lift Off With SlideRocket
“At Arkovi, we are always on the road meeting with potential customers and investors discussing the benefits our service can provide companies. It is crucial that we stay top of mind when companies make a decision,” explained Blane Warrene, CEO of Arkovi.
Here’s how Arkovi uses SlideRocket to create and share effective presentations that make a lasting impression and ultimately grow the business.
SlideRocket Brings the ‘Wow’
Since transferring static, drab slides into the engaging, interactive SlideRocket presentation platform, Warrene has noticed an immediate positive response from his audience.
“People are blown away. SlideRocket brings an immediate ‘wow’ factor to our presentations that wasn’t there before,” said Warrene. “Now we’re able to deliver a presentation and share it with the audience with the click of a mouse. We’re in the midst of rebranding – just seeing our materials in SlideRocket makes them more dynamic. I recommend SlideRocket to executives and companies all the time. It’s given Arkovi a competitive advantage that we couldn’t find with other services.”
Arkovi relies on presentations to tell their story, bolster their customer base and garner funding from key investors. The company needed an easy way to create and distribute presentations internally and externally without having to send large files.
“With SlideRocket, we’re able to give a presentation and immediately send it to whomever we’re speaking to without having to wait until we get back to the office or worrying about whether the large file will clog their inbox. We simply send them a link and we’re done, simple as that.”
With the majority of Arkovi executives working from iPads, they’re able to open, present and share a presentation from one device. Best of all, they’re able to track the analytics to see what messages resonated well with the audience.
Effortless Version Control
With employees around the country, it is also important to maintain consistency with sales presentations that contain the most current content. Working from SlideRocket’s centralized library of presentations, slides and media, the company is able to streamline communications by allowing employees to access the latest sales deck, company logo slide, or product video without having to monitor multiple versions. This ensures that all internal and external communications are consistent and accurate.
“With SlideRocket, we have peace of mind that employees at a tradeshow in Florida are referencing the same statistics and messaging as executives delivering a funding presentation in California,” noted Warrene.
SlideRocket provides an elegant, engaging and efficient way for the entire Arkovi team to create a great first impression, delight their audience, close deals, and win business – whether in the boardroom or at a tradeshow.
“After seeing what SlideRocket has done to maximize the growth of our business, it’s confirmed – SlideRocket is the only presentation solution out there that offers engaging presentation features, efficiency and control.”
Of course, if you want to send slides, a favorite option is File Apartment (http://www.fileapartment.com). Easy to use, no software to download or registration, up to 1 GB, safe, and secure.
This was a great product until clearslide took over the customer service. Now you’ll get a response only if your lucky. Sliderocket is now full of bugs that are not a priority. It is not a surprise that VMware sold this cloud solution off.
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought