YuMe Streamlines Video Management With Pub Platform Upgrade
However, “the supply of video content is extremely fragmented,” says YuMe President and cofounder Jayant Kadambi. “Our video management provides a mechanism to aggregate the little guys to sell to the big advertisers.”
Hence the release of ACE for Publishers 3.0, a video ad management platform aimed at streamlining the monetization and syndication efforts of midtail content developers and owners. By offering management tools that lead into its Relevance Engine, YuMe can bundle the inventory of these content makers to offer the scale and targeting that will lure brands TV ad dollars.
The platform gives content owners more control of the ads that appear with their videos as well as tools to manage the network relationships. In addition to managing syndication relationships, the platform provides tools for building new partnerships and improved reporting.
“Consolidated reporting may sound pretty blase, but it’s incredibly important to tying together the ecosystem,” comments Senior Vice President of Marketing Ed Haslam.
For consistent ad appearance, video inventory is automatically formalized for player size and various devices, with resolution and other aspects adjusted where appropriate. YuMe also feeds both audience and contextual data through its Relevance Engine to offer optimal advertiser placements as well as preventive brand safety — if an impression does not meet all of a brand’s requirements, including position relative to the fold, an ad is not served
Although display ad networks are increasingly acquiring or partnering with video ad networks, Kadambi argues that video is a distinct piece of inventory, fundamentally different than display. “Video inventory requires more than a tag slapped on,” he says.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed