Marin Hooks Up With Criteo for Retargeting
ADOTAS – Marin Software, whose workflow platform has expanded from paid search management into display and social marketing, has integrated the retargeting and dynamic creative of Criteo to offer an end-to-end retargeting solution.
Currently in beta with general availability this summer, the retargeting product will allow clients to analyze performance across search, social and other retargeting campaigns. Customers of both Marin and Criteo will be able manage their campaigns through a unified platform, while Marin users will be able to use a single tag for both search and retargeting,
“As advertisers look to extract more performance from display, retargeting has emerged as a critical part of the online media mix,” said Chris Lien, Marin cofounder and CEO. “We are excited about our partnership with Criteo, and being able to offer our customers an integrated platform for managing online advertising,”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent