Criteo Expands European Reach With Microsoft Deal
ADOTAS – Retargeter Criteo is cutting deals left and right — a few days after announcing it had partnered with ad management software-maker Marin, Criteo has teamed up with Microsoft to inject retargeting into the Microsoft Media Network (MMN), its premium display ad network for Europe.
MMN boasts a reach of 144 million uniques across the entire European continent and has 300 premium partner sites on its roll. Criteo currently has more than 1,000 retailer clients.
“Microsoft Advertising’s combination of scale and quality publisher sites across Europe is an ideal partner for our advertisers, and we are excited to do more together,” said Jonathan Wolf, Criteo’s chief business development officer. “Microsoft has long been an innovator in online advertising, and has been a core partner for Criteo as we have grown over the last few years in Europe.”
While Criteo shifted its headquarters to Palo Alto, CA, last year, the company built its retargeting reputation across Europe first.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail