Conductor Introduces SEO Cloud With Adobe Integration
Adobe’s SEM solution SearchCenter+ is the first service to integrate Conductor’s SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with Searchlight, Conductor’s SEO platform launched last year. SearchCenter+ users will be able to use organic search data — including customer and competitor visibility metrics, search volumes and proprietary SEO health scores from Searchlight — to inform efficient and automated bidding rules.
Searchlight users will be able to import data such as traffic, conversions and revenue, and the SEO platform will connect the information with metrics like search rankings and keyword volume.
“Search marketers can make the best decisions when they’re able to look at paid and natural search together,” said John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development for Adobe’s Omniture unit. “From increased relevance affecting bid pricing to bidding based on natural search position, paid and organic need to work together.”
In addition, Searchlight is in beta integration with Adobe Genesis, which automates partner integrations with the Adobe Online Marketing Suite, to receive certification as an Adobe Accredited Application Partner.
This is so ironic. This is promoting an SEO company that sells paid links.
Conductor – also known as Link Experts – is the biggest link network and the first targeted by Matt Cutts @ Google for penalties (https://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=4d212d4d4f5964a8&hl=en).
Leave a Comment
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial