Conductor Introduces SEO Cloud With Adobe Integration
Adobe’s SEM solution SearchCenter+ is the first service to integrate Conductor’s SEO Cloud, which allows third-party marketing platforms to interact and exchange data with Searchlight, Conductor’s SEO platform launched last year. SearchCenter+ users will be able to use organic search data — including customer and competitor visibility metrics, search volumes and proprietary SEO health scores from Searchlight — to inform efficient and automated bidding rules.
Searchlight users will be able to import data such as traffic, conversions and revenue, and the SEO platform will connect the information with metrics like search rankings and keyword volume.
“Search marketers can make the best decisions when they’re able to look at paid and natural search together,” said John Mellor, vice president of strategy and business development for Adobe’s Omniture unit. “From increased relevance affecting bid pricing to bidding based on natural search position, paid and organic need to work together.”
In addition, Searchlight is in beta integration with Adobe Genesis, which automates partner integrations with the Adobe Online Marketing Suite, to receive certification as an Adobe Accredited Application Partner.
This is so ironic. This is promoting an SEO company that sells paid links.
Conductor – also known as Link Experts – is the biggest link network and the first targeted by Matt Cutts @ Google for penalties (https://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=4d212d4d4f5964a8&hl=en).
Leave a Comment
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail