AppNexus and Tumri Merge RTB and Dynamic Creative
ADOTAS – It was only a matter of time before dynamic creative and real-time bidding stopped flirting and finally hopped in the sack. Tumri and AppNexus have got it on to build a “creative plus media bidding” feature for users of AppNexus’ RTB platform.
AppNexus’ integration with Tumri Ensemble will allow ad networks, DSPs and other high-tech media buyers to use dynamic creative and offer optimization at scale — through custom data integration — when buying on the RTB platform.
“The emergence of real-time bidding has created significant market opportunities across the dynamic display and creative optimization space and we believe this is only the beginning of the performance improvements yet to come,” said Tumri CEO Hari Menon. “Clients are vying for increased personalization as well as data targeted advertising — in less time and to a much wider and dispersed audience.”
Menon then grabbed AppNexus CEO Brian O’Kelley’s hand as they burst into “We’ve Only Just Begun” by The Carpenters.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer