AppNexus and Tumri Merge RTB and Dynamic Creative
ADOTAS – It was only a matter of time before dynamic creative and real-time bidding stopped flirting and finally hopped in the sack. Tumri and AppNexus have got it on to build a “creative plus media bidding” feature for users of AppNexus’ RTB platform.
AppNexus’ integration with Tumri Ensemble will allow ad networks, DSPs and other high-tech media buyers to use dynamic creative and offer optimization at scale — through custom data integration — when buying on the RTB platform.
“The emergence of real-time bidding has created significant market opportunities across the dynamic display and creative optimization space and we believe this is only the beginning of the performance improvements yet to come,” said Tumri CEO Hari Menon. “Clients are vying for increased personalization as well as data targeted advertising — in less time and to a much wider and dispersed audience.”
Menon then grabbed AppNexus CEO Brian O’Kelley’s hand as they burst into “We’ve Only Just Begun” by The Carpenters.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd