MediaMind Gets Accurate Cookie-Based Measurements Accredited
The metrics, now available for clients, have the ability to identify when cookies are deleted and adjust metrics accordingly, enabling more accurate cookie-based measurements that Mediamind claims can be more precisely compared to online and television GRPs.
According to comScore, cookie-based measurements typically overestimate the number of users by 2.5 times. Using the metrics internally, MediaMind determined it has a global reach of 700 million uniques.
MediaMind has also become the first third-party ad server to receive accreditation by the MRC under four metrics: ad serving, rich media measurement, broadband video and audience reach measurement.
Earlier this week, MediaMind reported its fourth quarter 2010 profits were 26 cents per share ($5.5 million total), short of analysts’ target of 28 cents and last year’s 39 cents ($6 million). However, revenue increased 15% year over year to around $26 million.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis