BrightRoll Bonds With comScore for Optimization, Validation
ADOTAS – Online video tech firm BrightRoll, which operates the BrightRoll video ad exchange, is integrating comScore’s AdEffx Campaign Essentials dashboard to its platform for optimizing online video in real-time.
Advertisers on the exchange will be assured their campaigns are reaching the intended audiences through comScore’s third-party validation. In addition, clients will have access to comScore’s digital GRP “overnights,” allowing them to make comparisons to offline campaign spend.
“[W]e’re committed to developing relationships with key organizations like comScore to leverage the highest measurement standards, enabling us to validate our clients’ campaigns and ensure they are performing effectively, thus making it easy for them to draw comparisons to traditional media buys,” said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti.
The company also announced it is committing more than $1 million throughout 2011 to advance market and innovation research in the online video space.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat