BrightRoll Bonds With comScore for Optimization, Validation
ADOTAS – Online video tech firm BrightRoll, which operates the BrightRoll video ad exchange, is integrating comScore’s AdEffx Campaign Essentials dashboard to its platform for optimizing online video in real-time.
Advertisers on the exchange will be assured their campaigns are reaching the intended audiences through comScore’s third-party validation. In addition, clients will have access to comScore’s digital GRP “overnights,” allowing them to make comparisons to offline campaign spend.
“[W]e’re committed to developing relationships with key organizations like comScore to leverage the highest measurement standards, enabling us to validate our clients’ campaigns and ensure they are performing effectively, thus making it easy for them to draw comparisons to traditional media buys,” said BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti.
The company also announced it is committing more than $1 million throughout 2011 to advance market and innovation research in the online video space.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer