Bing Bar Gets Facebook Integration
ADOTAS – Timing is everything — on the same day that Google announced updates to its Social Search that threaten to make it a helluva lot more like a social search engine, Microsoft integrated Facebook features into the new version of the Bing Bar for Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9.
The Facebook integration will give IE users instant access to notifications (messages, alerts and friend requests) as well as the news feed. The coolest feature, however, is a photo collage tool that lets you scan all recently shared photographs.
Of course, if you still love your Google search and yearn for incorporated Facebook features, I suggest looking at the RockMelt browser based off of Google Chromium. I’m not just a cheerleader; I’m a user too.
By the way, Bing Bar sounds like a lame yuppie watering hole — isn’t there one in the Lower East Side? On Essex maybe?
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution