Got Funds? TagMan Grabs $2.25 million
ADOTAS – Chalk up some more momentum for the attribution express — the same week attribution and analytics firm ClearSaleing is purchased by GSI Commerce, tag management problem-solver TagMan left a Series A round of funding with $2.25 million. Leading the round was Greycroft Partners, with iNovia Capital and Cambridge Angels also giving to the cause.
TagMan, which claims to be the first tag management system and has established itself in both the U.S. and Europe, will use the investment to launch version 3 of its technology and bolster its infrastructure.
Joining TagMan’s board of directors are: Shaun Gregory, the new chairman, new media director at O2; Seth Brody, representing Greycroft, a veteran digital media executive who was previously a group vice president and general manager of Orbitz Worldwide; and John Taysom, representing Cambridge Angels, a director, founder and investor in several online companies, including Advertising.com.
Back in September — after several stiff drinks — I let TagMan CMO Chris Brinkworth weep on my shoulder as he explained that although tags and attribution are serious business, they get no attention because they’re just not sexy. Especially not as sexy as Facebook — I mean, CEO and hottie Mark Zuckerberg was named sexiest man of the year… What? He was Time’s Person of the Year? Same difference.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s